Unable to generate lots

Snuffleupagus

Im trying to make a simple single-cell test space. I was able to convert my .bmp to .tmx without errors, but when I try to generate the lot in worlded I get "0"s for all the statistics and no lotheader or lotpack files are generated (no files at all are generated). All I've added to the cell so far is a building and a spawnpoint. The preview for the cell shows the ground/road, but working in the cell itself the ground is missing. (Although it does show in Tilezed) Out of curiosity I tried converting the tmx back to bmp and sure enough the bmp came out black.

It's been awhile since I've started a map from scratch. I've been back and forth over the tutorial, but I feel like I'm missing something simple... frustrating.

image.png.4cacf3976323c33391f32c8535aea494.pngimage.png.fea4d1a63e362ed486749b109f6482ef.pngimage.png.245bb612fac7ebf3cbbefe5d2c0634a2.png

Edited by Snuffleupagus

If anyone else is having this issue, I fixed it by checking the "assign map to world" option when generating my tmx file from the bitmap.

I was under the impression that that option had to do with inserting the cell into the existing world. I didn't think it necessary for generating a stand-alone map. Maybe somebody can fill me in on what that switch actually does or how it works.