Lewd Witches - 2D Action/RPG Top-down

Thuztor

I would like to introduce the project I'm working on since nearly a half year.

No own homepage for now.

Spoiler

Game Description

As the title suggests, the game’s story revolves around witches.

These independent witches, with a tendency towards lascivious joie de vivre in nature, body and spirit, describe themselves as soul healers and have nothing in common with their evil sisters. They do not take part in witches’ Sabbaths, but in many folk festivities, even if, like their sisters, they usually live alone in the woods away from the villages. They are highly valued by the local people for their healing powers and are often visited.

You are one of these soul healers, but a time has dawned that will go down in history under the title “witch hunt”. Inquisitors of the Catholic Church are traveling through Europe with the papal mandate to exterminate the devilish brood that worships the devil and to banish them back to hell.

However, this is not your only problem, because due to a prophecy of the wicked witches, you are the one who will annihilate the chief witches. In this regard, they try everything to prevent you from doing so, which will, however, cause you to tread this path in the first place.

This path will be peppered with brutal, bloody battles. Use your magic, telekinesis, magic-influencing clothing, all kinds of weapons and the environment to fight your way through the bulk of your enemies, defeat the chief witches of the whole world and drive the demon out of your cursed soul.

The following main features are planned for the full version:

- Brutal, quick fights

• with different types of magic
  • with countless weapons
  • Furniture and other objects in the vicinity that can be influenced by telekinesis
  • with or against your friends
  • with severed body parts flying around

- Your blood-soaked path will lead you through different eras in human history, including the present day. Massive forts, medieval villages, filthy dungeons, modern skyscrapers and huge mansions are just a fraction of the places that await you.

- As a “Lewd Witch” wear various items of clothing to change your magic and adapt it to the conditions. Or emphasize your nudity to slide through the ranks of your enemies as fast and deadly as an assassin.

- Experience epic battles against well-known and fictional witches from myth and media.

- Use a variety of different weapons. The individual components which can consist of different materials willinfluence the weapon.

- Use a variety of reagents to brew potions with different effects.

- An absolute 2D top-down view with a simulated third dimension divided into 20 layers per level with dynamic physics.

- Atmospheric, entertaining and situation-appropriate soundtrack without a genre bond.

- Different game modes.

• Play the entire story alone or with up to three other players.
  • Have duels against your friends over the Internet or on the split screen.
  • Master different challenges in levels that are not related to the story.

- An in-game editor for creating your own content, such as weapons, clothing and entire levels.

Follow me on:

Telegram: https://t.me/s/EmphasysMe

Or on Tumblr

Or Odysee or vimeo or <_<Youtube

------

You can support my project with a donation and you will be added to the list of owners of the game “Lewd Witches” with a donation of at least 1€ or with donations with a sum of 1€!

Leave your mail adress during the donation, because for now, I don't know exactly how it works. :)

btn_donate_SM.gif

Edited by Thuztor

• Thuztor changed the title to Lewd Witches - 2D Action/RPG Top-down

I've just uploaded a new preview video of Lewd Witches.

In this video you can see the current state of the duel mode and in addition most of the integrated features.

Note, that a lot of animations are still missing and some are just templates, like blood splatter for example.

Oh, and I am alone, so no real duel takes occur. :D

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...