pz opens then closes

Shady404

Question

7 answers to this question

12 hours ago, AnTonLoC said:

I have the same problem but I have 32 Ram, Ryzen 5 3600x and a gtx 1070 and all my drivers are up to date

Most likely its not the same issue since these are very specific to intel cards. Can you share your game logs as well?

Can you tell us your system specifications to make sure that it can run the game?
And can you share the game logs as well? You will need to go to "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid" and attach the "logs.zip" file from there to your message.

Unfortunately those computer specifications aren't enough to run build 41 without issues, mainly due to the HD 4000 graphics card. There are some tips that can make the game run on this machine but it might not work still:

1. Make sure your drivers are up to date from the official website
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81499/Intel-HD-Graphics-4000

2. Run the game in 32 bit mode by going to your game folder
Steam Library > Rightclick ProjectZomboid > Properties > Local Files > Browse Local Files
And running the "ProjectZomboid32.bat"

3. Lower any settings in the options, lower the puddle quality, turn texture compression on

If none of those fixes work, you can try this guide too:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2441122190

Me pasa lo mismo inicia normal creo mi partida cuando toca hacer clic para empezar se sierra. Ya actualizas los drivers a su última versión. 

Tengo un I5 quad 3.2ghz 4 de ram. Intel hd 4600. Windows 10 de 64 bits. No se si será lo mismo que el problema de sombrío? 

6 hours ago, yarald said:

The same thing happens to me, it starts normal I create my game when I click to start it is saw. You already update the drivers to their latest version. 

I have an I5 quad 3.2ghz 4 ram. Intel hd 4600. Windows 10 64-bit. I don't know if it will be the same as the bleak problem? 

Most likely the same issue, I can only provide the same recommendations as mentioned above, except the link to the drivers will be to the hd 4600. Make sure to update it from the manufacturer website and from nowhere else.

Archived