Better driving view

Veyron

I think so far there was one problem is that the view from driving are still too short for players, I can't keep my speed up to 60, because I can't stop getting crash into on something,

I think mabye if we can change our view from the driving to look even further ahead will be good, I mean we already able to do that by aim our weapon, so why not make this one too? just use our mouse to contorl our view, that will be good, right?

Edited by Veyron

Hey Veyron. If not sure if you are aware of this feature, but when you will open your windows while being in car - you will be able to use right click to look further ahead, like it is working on foot. But still when you will try to look further while being in car - the car will stop immediately. So you still cant do both driving and looking further simultaneously.

Maybe someone would be able to make some mod which would allow to do that? Would be cool, if it is possible.

Also make sure to check further zoom values in the game settings. I think by default few of them are unchecked.