A small problem about M36 Revolver firing sound and other sounds.

Veyron

I have notice this small problem in b41, the M36 Revolver has some problem,

when it firing bullet you have to wait about half secs before you can hearing gunshot from this weapon,

same thing can also happen when you trigger alram from building, I did check the sound file, and found out the alarm sound has a little delay before the alarm goes off,

Also, I think M16 Assault Rifle need a better firing sound, because it's firing sound are too small, white the m9 pistol is loud enough to hurting your ears

32 minutes ago, Veyron said:

I have notice this small problem in b41, the M36 Revolver has some problem,

when it firing bullet you have to wait about half secs before you can hearing gunshot from this weapon,

same thing can also happen when you trigger alram from building, I did check the sound file, and found out the alarm sound has a little delay before the alarm goes off,

Also, I think M16 Assault Rifle need a better firing sound, because it's firing sound are too small, white the m9 pistol is loud enough to hurting your ears

This should all be solved once Noiseworks' sound overhaul goes in. Alien Isolation's sound designers if you haven't been keeping up with the blogs ;)