Building, New Cities, New zombies

KMEDEIROS

Hello survivors

I come here to leave some ideas, that I could notice in some mods and that could bring the official version of the game.

* A new area of the map, which brings larger buildings (4 or more floors). For those looking to create a base in different locations, I believe that a building would be an attractive place.

* A city with a higher concentration of zombies (for those looking for new challenges, it would be perfect).

* Fire truck (which may have the possibility to fill the tank with water, searching rivers, lakes) and which has a jet of water to temporarily knock down a number of zombies (not even killing)

* Zombies with different characteristics (based on the game Dying Light)
- Faster
- Larger, forcing the survivor to use traps or firearms
- Zombies containing proximity explosives, causing noise if they explode and drawing the attention of others).
- Toxic, eliminating gas that makes your character be disoriented and walk slowly for a short time.
- Alarming, the one who can scream louder by alerting other zombies.

And for those who like a solo challenge, or multiplayer.

NPC: You can help an NPC who is in danger, be it in a car, a store, a house, by eliminating the danger around him, he rewards you in some way (maybe even a new attribute to increase himself, like "loyalty ").

Among other ideas, some have already been mentioned in other topics, such as:

* Varieties of Animals (hunting)
* Dogs (to alert you to any danger, or even for you to take care of him), and a "training" attribute, so that your pet becomes stronger, more intelligent.
* Zombie dog (I believe it doesn't run away from the theme of the game) and it is a bigger challenge.

Thanks, and the game is fantastic

A lot of these can already be set in the custom options when making a sandbox game, such as stronger or more zombies.

I also recall the Devs saying they didn't want to steer too closely to L4D with "Special Zombies" or Zombies that grow stronger over time, but if that's what you're interested in, I believe there are mods are already do that.

As far as animals go, I believe they're immune or just not affected by the disease, but I could be wrong.

Fire trucks would be rad, though.

Basically what @Fuzzy Wolfysaid, everything you suggested is already planned or verified not to be in the game (no special zombies, though we could get some more armored zombified policemen/military ones and no zombie dogs), see an old but still fairly accurate https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/192-commonly-suggested-suggestions/ The zombies are adjustable, but more sandbox fine-tuning might come in future, for now you have mods to fill the gap.

The buildings will come with Louisville (though there's a tall Dormitory building in March Ridge and a big resort in center of Kingsmouth that's filled with zombies in vanilla already). Fire truck was teased as well, and build 42 will feature huntable animals. :)