Some realistic additions

Kexit

Hi, it's me again. 

I think it would be great feature to add unhappiness for eating without spoon or fork, they have even animations.
Also, pouring water in bottle from bottle or, especially, from pan, needs penalty of amount of water in final bottle. With this mechanic a new light (0.1 or 0.2) kitchen tool must be added - funnel.

I suggested the water, I think in small but important features – in CD:DA there's an advanced system with even things such as evaporation depending on temperature I believe, and as far as I know water spillage is also implemented in Neo Scavenger, would be nice to see something like that in Zomboid, I just posted about some issues with water here as well: https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/35339-ui-overhaul-suggestion/&tab=comments#comment-310239

As far as eating with spoon and fork, I wholeheartedly agree, in CD:DA and Rimworld you even have eating with table and we should get some plates ideally, too. You can see this for some funny comments as well :) https://www.reddit.com/r/projectzomboid/comments/f6f849/will_eating_without_a_spoon_be_our_eating_without/

P.S. If it wouldn't be happiness, I'd at least see some difference in eating time at least, though ideally eating without one makes you unhappy but is faster.

Edited by Faalagorn

On 4/17/2021 at 4:47 PM, Fuzzy Wolfy said:

I can confirm, eating baked beans right out of the can with my bare hands does tend to make me pretty unhappy.

I want to see you feel unhappy doing this in a zombie apocalypse, and still starving.