A new feature for nimble/ new mechanism from falling at high places

Lustelo

A character with high levels of nimble could be less likable to break a bone when they fall from a high place, of course not from highs that will kill a human no matters what. A character with low levels of nimble will always fall on a clumsy way and will probably break several bones and/or die, a character with low to mid-level of nimble could hold themselves off a ledge, lowering their high and release the ledge and falls with more security, a character with mid to high level of nimble could duck when they hit the ground and put their hands on the ground doesn't break anything but they might break their wrist(s) or hand(s) instead of several bones or a leg, and with high to a max nimble level they could do the holding of a ledge thing + a landing roll and doesn't break anything. This all, of course, will depend on what's the ground type that they will fall, falling on grass, dirt, sand or mud will lower their chances of injury, and asphalt, concrete, wood, etc will raise your chances. And some footwear in-game could have a ''shock absorption'' attribute that will help you not injuring yourself when falling from a high place too. 

Sorry for poor english

I do like the core idea here, mainly because I am TERRIFIED of falls of any kind in Zomboid, since I have very fond memories of shattering my legs and needing days to recover after purposefully climbing out of second story windows.

As far as the movements and animations, though, that might take a lot more work, which I don't think will be implemented anytime soon, but I still enjoy the idea behind it. It'd definitely make exploration more fun and flexible.