Freakin' house alarms and zombie barricades :D

R4BB1TTUN35

Yeah i played all okay this time. Made a nice base, stockpiled on food, armed myself. This one time i was looting a house randomly and there were just ten zombies chilling. I ran off. And got myself major damage, nevertheless survived.

Later i went to a hospital where i had been earlier, then the alarm went off. Hundreds of zombies gathered all around me. I ran off to my house, a bit farther. Few zombies a had to crack, before my house was clear of them. Then, i checked out my health situation. Zombification. Agony. Huge stress. So, i went looking for antibiotics. Everywhere, there where huge zombie barricades. I went to a middle class residential area. Broke myself into a house, an army of zombies waiting for me. Killed me, they bastards did. :mad: So, what's your most annoying moments with house alarms? :D

I've told the story of my character and tea, so I'll leave that since it's been told too many times. The only other story I really have is hoping into a house and leaving the door open (back in my stupider days) and I was able to reach upstairs before the alarm went off. I continued with what I was doing, quickly searching the top floor, then going back down the stairs. Only to find the zombies had already swamped the bottom floor. I died pretty quickly.

I run away from a house when the alarm goes off now.

I've told the story of my character and tea, so I'll leave that since it's been told too many times. The only other story I really have is hoping into a house and leaving the door open (back in my stupider days) and I was able to reach upstairs before the alarm went off. I continued with what I was doing, quickly searching the top floor, then going back down the stairs. Only to find the zombies had already swamped the bottom floor. I died pretty quickly.

I know a tip for knowing if an alarm is about to go off find your target building and then look around if there is a zombie in sight which cannot see you then open the window etc and once its opened keep looking at the zombie if it starts moving towards you the alarm will go off within the next second so prepare to start running. XD

I know a tip for knowing if an alarm is about to go off find your target building and then look around if there is a zombie in sight which cannot see you then open the window etc and once its opened keep looking at the zombie if it starts moving towards you the alarm will go off within the next second so prepare to start running. XD

Well that's excellent house burglary efficiency right there! :D

Well that's excellent house burglary efficiency right there! :D

Yeah xD I noticed it when ever a bunch of zombies headed my way when opening a window and then I realized when they did that in the next second or so the alarm went off.

So now  I try and keep a zombie alive near a window and then open it and watch him and if he moves to me I hide.

-Snip-

COMIC SAAAAAAAANS!

On topic, there's nothing like having an alarm go off when you open a window from inside your new safehouse.   -__-

To deal with alarms during looting and whatnot, I tend to pick a neighborhood far from my current safehouse and spend a merry day opening/smashing windows to attract the horde, leaving promptly before its arrival. I then return a few days later and, like magic, there's hardly a soul there. Usually works for me quite nicely.