True?

Yöti

It’s true that people who screw around (troll) find themselves being told to leave.

Claiming that there’s no progress in addition to contributing an inflammatory thread as your first post is a pretty good indicator that you’re just trolling.

Let’s test that theory.

I mean if that's the first post it's not really doing you any favours.

People who get banned on any forum always make up things out of spite; even when deserved. Depends what you define as negative that'd be enough to do that.

1) Development is slow, you wish it was faster? Sure, we all know and wish that, we all want the game at the best level it can be. But it is how it is, and will be until deemed good enough for release. As much flak as it gets, there won't be a compromise until all the planned features promised are in so it's fair to call it "finished".

2) The game hasn't changed, no work is done and then harassing either forum members or developers with nonsense. No one gets anywhere from throwing tantrums, and sometimes it's over little things that'll be polished in the future. It is in Early Access for a reason, because it's not yet finished. But it's more than playable. Why would anyone want that in their community?

One is fair criticism of development; other is factually incorrect trolling. Big difference.

there is work being done every week. if you follow thursdoids you will be well informed. Do we all wish the game is finished? yes we all do. If i win the lottery I will donate $10mil to indie store so they may have the funds to finish this game but I am not a lottery winner yet and indie store is working as fast as they are capable. They are doing a pretty good job at that. So it really does nothing and achieves nothing to just crapping on them. Players that love this game will not stop being fans just because someone complained about dev speed. So chill...

• 3 weeks later...

Obvious troll is obvious. OP hasn't even come back to comment further, which is a pretty good indication. Not to mention the comment clearly isn't made in good faith, because there has been a ton of progress over the years. This is laughable at best.

Archived