Zombie Speed options

Wistfulfate

Hey, I know the option to have the zombies be random with their speed exists but there is something that seems like it would be neat to be able to change. when making a new save, being able to chose multiple speed/other options and also to give a custom percent chance to that type spawning would be pretty neat.

got this idea when I thought about having sprinters be a thing but being extremely uncommon. this way, when you are clearing a horde of normal and slow zombies, all of a sudden there is just that one sprinter that rushes out of the large group at you. a fun challenge to keep the player aware and also a fun prank to play on friends once multiplayer is available.

if there is a way to do this already then I shall admit to being unobservant and impatient enough to not find it.

This is only available for the CZombie mod as far as I'm aware, although yes this would be an amazing change for vanilla as all sprinters and all shamblers aren't always what people want. I for one personally enjoy playing with 2% sprinters just to add to the tension, you can't just do horde burns anymore because you get caught out by 2/100 zombies sprinting at you. Having a couple zombies in every hundred be sprinters makes the game much more interesting and fixes the issue with people abusing sirens and molotovs as has been done for the past several years.

On 4/12/2021 at 4:48 PM, Charleston said:

This is only available for the CZombie mod as far as I'm aware, although yes this would be an amazing change for vanilla as all sprinters and all shamblers aren't always what people want. I for one personally enjoy playing with 2% sprinters just to add to the tension, you can't just do horde burns anymore because you get caught out by 2/100 zombies sprinting at you. Having a couple zombies in every hundred be sprinters makes the game much more interesting and fixes the issue with people abusing sirens and molotovs as has been done for the past several years.

THIS. 

percentage of zombie types should be in the game by default. It makes everything way more interesting. 

also would be nice in sandbox if the zombie spawn options were showed in graph formats