ERROR BUGS

pepin18

Hello, I wanted to know if anyone else updates this game at all and if he fixes bugs because I have quite a troublesome problem, probably the whole crafting broke because I can't cut clothes into pieces of material, I can't charge the propane burner from the cylinder, so it would be good somewhere there would be I can't charge such cylinders too, I can't wash dirty pieces of cloth or bandages after removing them from the dressing, I can't take digital watches apart, so it's a bit poor in the game with ammonia and obtaining metal, scrap metal and useless metal, you can give more possibilities and outrage players so that they can uncover the loot and who wants to, it will play the default game, but to have a choice when it comes to acquiring metal, not enough things can be disassembled, and there are mods that allow you to scrap a car or a car wreck, but the amount of metal obtained from such a wreck is funny, besides you still need to transform it in something then in something and only metal is here in order to make a whole day of ammonia weapons and then in one hour to play everything and to plunge everything better to make weapons and ammonia for one hour and shoot all day, but the most important thing is still free choice players so that they can decide on the size of the loot they find and it would be good for someone to control which mods are used the most by players and update the game to such an extent that it offers all of this and it would not be necessary to install mods. Regards and I hope the game will be finally repaired because PROJECT ZOMBOID is a game with great potential

41 minutes ago, pepin18 said:

but the modifications give me something that the game does not give me, and secondly, start the game again from the beginning and with the modifications? bad idea, please try another one

Mods fundamentally alter the game. Blaming us for problems that could be solved by disabling them is not going to get you anywhere.

You’ll have to do the minimum to fix it yourself.

5 hours ago, pepin18 said:

but the modifications give me something that the game does not give me, and secondly, start the game again from the beginning and with the modifications? bad idea, please try another one

It's not their fault that the mods are likely causing these issues in your game, you'd have to figure out which mod(s) is causing these issues.

Not going to lie, you seem very entitled, he tries to give you some advice to help with your issue but you call his idea bad and tell him to get another solution because you don't want to disable some or all mods?