Developers: with multiplayer around the corner this might be a good revamp for professions

vhbenin

Hi everyone. I've been passionate for this game for a while but never posted on the forum, in light of multiplayer right around the corner for build 41 i'd like to suggest some things: 

1) I assume there will be a party system, correct me if i'm wrong. If not this is a suggestion.

2) Afaik, professions have some unique traits that benefit the player, i suggest for multiplayer mode a revamp of professions in a collective sense, providing passive buffs for the group, for example:

2.1) A Doctor would have the unique trait of providing the hability for players around him, in his group, to identify how long will it take to heal wounds, showing a timer in the health menu. Also, maybe, he could indentify if a infection is a zombification or not. 

2.2) A Police officer would have the passive hability of lowering the panic rate of people around him

2.3) A fitness instructor would raise the xp gained of fitness training of people around him. Making strength and fitness gains when working out faster.

2.4)  A veteran would buff by a set percentage the speed everyone improves with ranged weapons

2.5)  Making nurses threat wounds of everyone, better, and with a faster healing rate. (I work as a heathcare provider and making nurses threat wounds better than doctors is a realistic thing to do, doctors identify and prescribe, nurses changing bandages is everyday life.)

If anyone has any ideas of professions contribuition in a teamwide manner, please feel free to contribute to this post.

Like the idea.

I know this is not quite possible, but I always imagine the game can put in the "relationship system"

What is the relationship between you and other survivors before the apocalypse? Are you guys friend? co-worker? girl friend boy friend? enemy? 

this will somehow affect your guys performance, for example, you are easy to panic, but with your friend standing next to you, things looks less scary now.

If someone you hate came into your room, you can't relax and sleep...etc

Archived