Loot spawn algorithm question

keithkay

Hello,

Does anyone know if time spent in game has any effect on distribution tables. Let me try to explain it, lets say I want to raid the armory in the rosewood prison, would I get "better" or "worse" loot if i do it day 1 than day 51? I cant put my finger on it but it feels like if i go to these weapon spawn locations in the beginning couple of days of the game I fell like i get really crappy loot. But if i go there lets say 30 days in I feel like they have much better loot. Am I crazy or is there some kind of system in the distribution code that changes as the ingame time goes by. 

When creating a PZ server, in the default regeneration options it reloads objects in the sites that have not been loaded or reloaded in 30 days, maybe by default more objects are loaded than the default ones or it has some relation, surely someone can confirm it. Of course I was going to tell you to disable it as I did when I played multiplayer, but in "single player" mode you can not. And now that I think about it, it's a huge bug, why isn't it built into the world creation options?

I recently read a thread that talked about the resistance of the clothes, and the chances that a zombie has to infect you. The zombie issue is something quite ambiguous and I like the current system of the game, although it should have a configuration even if it is simpler with the characteristics.

Add to the game when creating the game the option of "To your liking" or something similar that would give you the options of for example:

Game day / Actual hours: Slow 1 / 24 ; Normal 2 / 24 ; Fast 4 / 24 ; Realistic 24 / 24

Z Virus: Normal ; Realistic (Most likely Contagion)

Light Time: Normal (Between 30 and 45 days) ; Apocalyptic (NO LIGHT) 

Water Time: Normal (Between 30 and 45 days); Apocalyptic (NO WATER)

Loot Regeneration: Easy (1 Month) ; Realistic (NO REGENERATION)

Season of the Year: Random; Summer; Winter

Al crear un servidor de PZ, en las opciones por defecto de regeneración   vuelve a cargar objetos en los sitios que no se hayan cargado o rebuscado en 30 días, quizás por defecto se carguen más objetos que los que salen por defecto o tenga alguna relación, seguro alguien lo podrá confirmar. Claro te iba a decir que lo desactivases como hacia yo cuando jugaba multijugador, pero en modo "un jugador" no se puede. Y ahora que lo pienso es un fallo enorme, ¿Por qué no esta incorporado a las opciones de crear el mundo?

Hace nada he leído un hilo que hablada sobre la resistencia de la ropa ,y las probabilidades que tiene un zombie de contagiarte. El tema de los zombies es algo bastante ambiguo y me gusta el sistema actual del juego, aunque debería tener una configuración aunque sea mas simple con las características.

Añadir al juego al crear la partida la opción de "A tu gusto" o algo parecido que te diera las opciones de por ejemplo:

Dia de juego / Horas reales:  Lento 1 / 24  ;  Normal 2 / 24 ; Rápido 4 / 24 ; Realista 24 / 24

Virus Z:  Normal ; Realista (Contagio más probable)

Tiempo de Luz: Normal (Entre 30 y 45 días); Apocalíptico (SIN LUZ) 

Tiempo de Agua: Norma (Entre 30 y 45 días); Apocalíptico (SIN AGUA)

Regeneración de Loot: Facil (1 Mes) ; Realista (NO REGENERACION)

Estación del Año: Al Azar ; Verano ; Invierno

Archived