No mousepointer when using mouse/keyboard and controller simultanously (Build 41.50)

Gade

Hi I play with the Steam Controller and when launching the game (build 41.50) with  my controller turned on I can no longer see the mouse pointer.

The mouse works and I can see the buttons being highlighted, when the mouse moves over - there is just no pointer so I cannot see where Im moving).

Thank you

16 hours ago, Gade said:

Hola, juego con Steam Controller y al iniciar el juego (compilación 41.50) con el mando encendido, ya no puedo ver el puntero del ratón.

El mouse funciona y puedo ver los botones resaltados, cuando el mouse se mueve, simplemente no hay puntero, así que no puedo ver hacia dónde me muevo).

Gracias

Que extraño, la verdad es que nunca he usado un gamepad de Steam, pero he usado mandos de Xbox y Ps3 para jugar en distintas versiones y nunca he tenido ese problema, tambien tengo que decir que hace unos meses no juego a pantalla dividida. Y siempre juego con Gamepad y tampoco he visto nada raro en ese sentido.

¿Podrías probar con un mando de Xbox para saber si el fallo es por culpa del tipo de mando o un fallo general?

How strange, the truth is that I've never used a Steam gamepad, but I've used Xbox and Ps3 controllers to play in different versions and I've never had that problem, I also have to say that I haven't played split screen for a few months. And I always play with Gamepad and I have not seen anything unusual in that regard either.

Could you try with an Xbox controller to know if the failure is due to the type of controller or a general failure?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)