Adventures of Annie West

Mister_Wake

The Adventures of Annie West

Mod List:

Note: I have no idea if half of these actually work. If they do not function, their content will be bugged or never used during this adventure, sadly.

Fashion Montage: Start with Any Outfit

Red Crowbar Retexture (for Build 41)

Reading is not boring. (for Build 41)

Read Faster When Sitting (for Build 41)

Scooby Doo Mystery Machine

+300 Points Trait

Aquatsar Yacht Club B41

Better Towing

Autotsar Trailers [Only B41]

Fort Redstone, KY [Build 41]

Fillbuster Rhymes' Used Cars! BETA BETA BETA

Bedford Falls

Kingsmouth in KY

Over the River by Woldren (.41 too)

Bushcraft Gear - Rare Weapons

Bushcraft Gear - Tools

Tactical Weapons [Build 41]

Brita's Weapons Pack

Military and Police Used Cars Skins

Save Our Station!

Attatch Items to Backpacks (for build 41)

Chest Rig and Webbings (build 41)

Taped TV Shows

Additional Skills Books [Build 41 Only]

Vehicle Scenes [For Build 41]
Paw Low Loot (Deprecated)

Fitness Gains XP Mod

'91 Ranger Rover Classic

Better Lockpicking

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meet Annie West, a fisherwoman from Riverside. ENJMDRX.png

Annie had a bit of a rough start. As a fisherwoman, she would be well prepared for the zombie apocalypse if she was able to get a boat and a fishing rod.

But she had neither. Thankfully, the first vehicle she came across had a key in the glove box. With it, she quickly drove to the outskirts of Riverside to the police station to report these damned zombies. Unfortunately, everyone there was undead.

6R33qa9.png

A few days were spent driving around with no real direction, living in questionable locations...

e0BdG8g.png

Annie was even running out of storage space in the car for all the loot she was finding-- until she discovered this beauty. 

RdzUpfj.png

In one of the houses Annie looted, there was a map stating there was a 'weather station' just outside of town. Generally driving in that location, she came across El Dorado.

s3HPC6X.pngYap3APb.png

agRYC1f.png

tydrv4t.png5GRjj84.pngfGGodCK.png

With no zombies in sight, this unique location will be perfect-- at the very least until Annie can find a boat. Zombies cannot swim, right?

With so much storage, resources and safety in solitude until the zombies begin to migrate, this location is perfect. It does lack a sink for unlimited water, however... and lacking a bed. Not things we cannot find from the nearby furniture store in Riverside, however.

This location will be perfect-- it just requires a lot of time to move things around to make it a home.

HowdyumtiPjQ.png

Annie West has absolutely no idea what tea is, apparently. WfIKLkg.png

After a successful resource run into town to find the furniture store, it was sadly locked and stopped me from entry. Zombies had no yet broken into that building. It is only a matter of time, however. I spent the next few in-game days staying at my new home, moving things around (seriously, they had too many office chairs). If this is going to be my home, I need to make it look good. A lot of cleaning up commenced.

u4uCeyj.pngFIafo2q.png

Exploring the nearby area, I found an abandoned caravan and two garages-- both locked. I will break into them later. Thankfully, I am very close to the river (Riverside, after all), so I am able to fish (if I find a fishing rod) and place a boat easily should I find one.

I did find a bed, but sadly, I could not take it. I needed Carpentry level 2. I will come back for it.

I spent most of the time reading skill books and cutting trees, getting ready to barricade my new home to safety. Just in case!

XggBCcE.png

6YAr5Zf.png

Howdy Ni8dqIO.png

My home was coming along, although the furniture was all in the correct fitting, I was running out of resources and food.

HwRIa8b.png

A long trip back into Riverwood that took me three days filled up a new vehicle I found with food, nails and other bits and bobs I found out there. The car kind of looks like Marge Simpson's car.

WdTdx8A.png

If you want a rough idea of how much I took, the Megamart was completely looted. It was zombies galore, but the undead are nothing more than a careful obstacle for Annie West's nailed bat.

NJegnEy.png

Returning home, I had the resources to board up every window and generally make the base look kind of nice-- though its a long way from done. I may build a fence around the entire compound, just to be safe.

4vMAT3D.png

DmrTFT7.png

The main building is where I moved all my resources to, the warehouse now being a large garage and overflow storage if the main house becomes too full. Here is what it looks like currently after my long trip into town:

wOU30aQ.png

1PZZcOo.png

After all the zombie killing, Annie took some time off in her new, somewhat safe home. Plenty of skill books and VHS videos were found, so much alcohol was consumed during her day off.

sPNJf0f.pngLjAdPmf.png

3mlmxME.png

Howdy X4idnh6.png

Riverwood is becoming barren. With each scavenge trip I make to the town, the less I seem to find. No generators, barely any food and plenty of zombies-- especially around the houses. Annie has now defeated an entire birthday party, football group and survivor group of zombies... not including the generic hordes I found around. Doing one final sweep of the town, I came across the final reward-- a final prize Riverwood could gift me.

xKJB3Rd.png

A boat.

Hooking up the trailer to my van, Annie quickly took it to the gas station to fill with fuel before taking it back home.

zaMzuWn.pngWmvIn0H.pngzEiJv4E.png

Unfortunately, the forest around the weather station is simply too dense to reach the river through. I had to drive the boat all the way back to the town, put it in water, drive the van back home and then walk back into Riverwood to get the boat.

lQ79Hia.png

It was very much worth it.

2OCceBn.pngMv3B8Xk.png

v8lrFn1.png

The boat sails slowly down the river. With this, I will be able to reach Kingston Island.

The boat has a bed, oven, fridge, humble storage space and access to fishing (with a fishing rod aboard). Sadly, with such limited storage, even if I made it to Kingston Island, I would be hard pressed to bring anything of worth back. Regardless, Annie believes Kingston may be safe from the virus and zombies: thus that is where she will sail soon. Further problems: the boat is stupidly slow, the gas tank is small and there is no dock near my home.

Annie is thinking about building a dock.

Archived