Fell through two floors and died

Victor

I was building a fence in the little room on the roof of the warehouse at the north end of Muldraugh so I couldn't fall onto the stairs. My character fell through the floor, and then through the floor bellow. He was three stories high when he started with two solid floors between him and where he died. He died on impact inside the first floor bathroom, there is no way he should have been able to get in there without walking down two flights of stairs and opening the door.

That's one way to go :)

Which version of the game are you playing? Are you using any mods? Why were you building a fence in there - char can't fall onto existing stairs in that warehouse because there is railing in there already, no? Did you remove anything with a sledgehammer, perhaps?

Los tejados predeterminados de los edificios que no tengan un techo plano no son solidos. Si el segundo piso tenia un tejado de la casa original que no fuera plano podría tener sentido.

The default roofs of buildings that do not have a flat roof are not solid. If the second floor had a roof of the original house that was not flat it might make sense.