Car attracts zombies when trying to start without enough battery charge

LootyBoot

So I managed to grind enough skill to hotwire vehicles and when I did that vehicle didn't have enough battery charge to actually start, so it just made this gear change noise (I think) and the engine status would become orange (starting) then go back to gray (off) but I wouldn't hear anything other than that gear change noise, no engine rev no nothing. Then in a few seconds I wake up with the nearby horde of zombies coming towards the car trying to get a chomp of me. Thinking that it was a weird coincidence I decide to try starting the car again which resulted in that gear change noise again and the nearby zombies getting attracted to the car.

12 hours ago, LootyBoot said:

Así que me las arreglé para moler la habilidad suficiente para conectar vehículos y cuando lo hice, ese vehículo no tenía suficiente carga de batería para realmente arrancar, así que solo hizo este ruido de cambio de marcha (creo) y el estado del motor se volvería naranja (arrancando) luego volver a gris (apagado) pero no oiría nada más que ese ruido de cambio de marcha, no hay revoluciones del motor ni nada. Luego, en unos segundos, me despierto con la horda cercana de zombis que se acerca al auto tratando de morderme. Pensando que era una extraña coincidencia, decidí intentar arrancar el auto nuevamente, lo que resultó en ese ruido de cambio de marcha nuevamente y los zombis cercanos se sintieron atraídos por el auto.

You really make noise when trying to start a car. And zombies are not deaf ... I don't understand the problem.

Realmente haces ruido al intentar arrancar un coche. Y los zombies no son sordos... No entiendo el problema.

image.png

On 3/29/2021 at 9:08 PM, Universum8 said:

You really make noise when trying to start a car. And zombies are not deaf ... I don't understand the problem.

Realmente haces ruido al intentar arrancar un coche. Y los zombies no son sordos... No entiendo el problema.

image.png

The thing is when I start the car I only hear the gear noise but not the actual engine trying to start