Rear Vulnerability for Zeds

TehaGP

Just like when the Zeds get behind you and drag to the ground, they should also have a rear vulnerability (other then the insta stab with the knifes)
When behind a Zed and unnoticed, if you press and push him with your bare hands (Pressing SPACE or CLICKING ) he should insta fell directely to the ground

Suggested by Arkhnen: Attacking a unaware zombie with a blunt weapon should also make him fell to the ground

Edited by Gustavo Gomberg

Why only pushing though? I'd love to burst unaware zombie that let me sneak up on it with full force of my baseball and see it instantly collapse to the ground. Extra satisfaction points if it squeaks indicating gently that it actually matters whether the zombie knows about incoming attack or not. :)

I like the idea too.

Many have been the times that I have gone after a zombie with a bat and I have thought the same as you. The zombie starts to look at me out of the corner of his eye when I go to hit him and ... I don't do anything to him when I'm tired, even having silently approached the whole street hiding myself in the nearby cars ... hahaha. 

Although I have to say that "knocking down" is easier when you push them without being discovered, I have that feeling, although maybe I'm wrong

Me gusta la idea a mi tambien.

Muchas han sido las veces que he ido detras de un zombie con un bate y he pensado lo mismo que vosotros. El zombie me empieza a mirar de reojo cuando voy a golpearle y... no le hago nada al estar cansado, aun habiendome acercado en silencio toda la calle parapetándome en los coches cercanos... jajaja. 

Aunque he de decir que "derribar" si es mas facil cuando los empujas sin ser descubierto, tengo esa sensación, aunque quizas me equivoque

image.png

image.png

image.png