Spear animation bug

BlueZer

After hours and hours of play, I find myself facing a bug and I am really disgusted, it is about an attack animation with the spear. I leave my house to attack a zombie that is standing, and my character attacks directly on the ground and it didn't affect him. Leaving and returning to the game, it kept making the same bug. So I restarted the whole game and finally it works again.But it's too late now, I got bitten...

No puedes disgustarte por que la version beta tenga fallos. Si quieres evitar ese tipo de errores porque te molentes mucho siempre puedes optar por jugar la version estable. Porque si no recuerdo mal la version estable todavia no tenia las lanzas, asi que entiendo que estas jugando a la version beta mas reciente. A todos nos muerden alguna vez amigo, son cosas del trabajo. 

You can't be upset that the beta version is buggy. If you want to avoid those kinds of errors because you get very upset, you can always choose to play the stable version. Because if I remember correctly the stable version still did not have the lances, so I understand that you are playing the most recent beta version. We all get bitten from time to time friend, they are work things.

1 hour ago, BlueZer said:

After hours and hours of play, I find myself facing a bug and I am really disgusted, it is about an attack animation with the spear. I leave my house to attack a zombie that is standing, and my character attacks directly on the ground and it didn't affect him. Leaving and returning to the game, it kept making the same bug. So I restarted the whole game and finally it works again.But it's too late now, I got bitten...

If you can reproduce it, knowing the steps would be super useful to fix the issue. Plus any more information, e.g if you're using mods turn them all off and start a new save to try and reproduce it.

And/or a video if you manage. It can be hard to reproduce these specific bugs sometimes.