Nuget102's Food Mod

nuget102

I seem to be having problems with my code, it appears as if my mod is messed up (somewhere) so I will link it but IT MAY BE BROKEN!!!! So please, feel free to poke around and fix it :P

Here is my first ever mod c:

This started with Strider saying he wanted Baked Potatoes.... This is the result... Please post any request you have in this topic, I will try my best to get to it. I will gladly take any art anyone wishes me to use for whatever food you want, just PM me!

Link: http://pz-mods.net/weapons-items/NugetsCraftingMod/

Planned:

Pizza

Bread

Wheat (Maybe?)

Tomato Sauce

Jams

Very cool welcome to the modding community :)

Thanks. c: Link will (hopefully) be up soon, i'm having problems getting the recipes to work. Cuz I suck at coding lol

I hear you. I stumbled around alot to get my mods working. if you need help don't be afraid to ask Lots of really good people here that are very helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

Not to toot my own horn, but I got jelly/jam, bread, pizza and sauce (well, pasta+marinara, really) working in a mod I pieced together so feel free to dissect the scripts.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4191-food-for-the-zombie-apocalypse/

One thing that is VERY important is to follow the correct upper- and lower case when using things like 'keep' or 'destroy' in the recipes.

The safe bet is always to copy an original recipe that is close and switch the ingredients, and make sure that you import the farming items as well if you use things that can be grown by the player.

• 3 weeks later...