AIR DROP

Universum8

I am a person who likes to spin things. The helicopter, that old enemy that we most veterans already know, could not only have the function of ruining the lives of the survivors, in exchange for destroying the base with hordes of zombies it could leave from time to time a gift in the form of Drop, a container with the image of spipho for example, loaded with hopes so that the players can "call" or "invoke" it by means of signals or some kind of mechanics to decide the reward and face the challenges that this would bring with it.

I just want to know or make sense of that helicopter ... I am not talking about a mechanic with which you can abuse or break the game. If not give him that possibility with some special or difficult to manufacture object, and it does not even have to be an impressive reward, it could be a few medicines, or some weapon. Something similar to 7 days To Days, a game with which it shares many similarities, so it offends me that you think I want to turn this work of art into something similar to call of duty.

Open your mind.

Solo tengo ganas de saber o darle sentido a ese helicoptero... 

Yo no hablo de una mecanica con la que se pueda abusar o romper el juego. Si no darle esa posibilidad con algun objeto especial o dicifil de fabricar, y ni siquiera tiene que ser una recompensa impresionante, prodian ser unas pocas medicinas, o alguna arma. Algo parecido a 7 days To Days, juego con el que comparte muchas similitudes, asi que me ofende que pienses que quiero convertir esta obra de arte en algo parecido a call of duty. 

Abre tu mente.

15 minutes ago, Universum8 said:

Something similar to 7 days To Days, a game with which it shares many similarities, so it offends me that you think I want to turn this work of art into something similar to call of duty.

Open your mind.

My mind is very open, actually, if we're going to be this way. But this game doesn't share anything with something like 7DTD whatsoever. I'm not sure why you'd call this a masterpiece but then suggest something that would make it generic. The helicopter is supposed to be either military or news, and they've more than planned ahead for how it'll affect the game in the future. The helicopter isn't there to save you.

Perhaps we got mixed up a bit in thought. It's just defeating the point of the game, which is depressing apocalypse, no hope, death, failure, misery are the only end. I agree that it's a masterpiece and nothing in the almost 10 years it's been out has even come close to this game. :D

Edited by MadDan2013

14 minutes ago, MadDan2013 said:

Mi mente está muy abierta, de hecho, si vamos a ser así. Pero este juego no comparte nada con algo como 7DTD en absoluto. No estoy seguro de por qué llamarías a esto una obra maestra, pero luego sugerirías algo que lo haría genérico. Se supone que el helicóptero es militar o de noticias, y tienen más de lo planeado por adelantado sobre cómo afectará al juego en el futuro. El helicóptero no está ahí para salvarte.

Quizás nos confundimos un poco en nuestros pensamientos. Es solo derrotar el objetivo del juego, que es un apocalipsis deprimente, sin esperanza, la muerte, el fracaso, la miseria son el único final. Estoy de acuerdo en que es una obra maestra y nada en los casi 10 años que ha estado disponible se ha acercado siquiera a este juego.:D

I can't stop playing this. The apocalypse is not so depressing with a cabbage orchard, hope exists, it is called glue, death and I are already great friends, failure only exists when you go to the mall, and of misery nothing that I have breakfast every morning a few berries with mushrooms, which are very good. I live in a gas station and for me there is no apocalypse hahahaha.