MOUNTAINS OR LIFTS OF NATURAL LAND

Universum8

Hello, good afternoon everyone.

Assuming that it is a complicated subject, I always dreamed that the game had mountains, to take advantage of the character's wonderful field vision mechanics even more.

Create indestructible ramps and a block of ground with the terrain sprites (or even destructible with some kind of tool that I no longer thought about) to generate heights on which the buildings and forests sit. Although I understand that there would be problems with vehicles and height changes, and making the ramps longer to solve this problem would create "useless" areas since it could not be built on it, I assume.

I am the first to know that it is unfeasible, but if this serves to open up an idea, it would have been worth sharing.

Hola, muy buenas tardes a todos. 

Partiendo de la base de que asumo que es un tema complicado, siempre soñe que el juego tuviera montañas, para aprovechar aun mas la maravillosa mecanica de visión de campo del personaje. 

Crear unas rampas y un bloque de suelo indestructibles con los sprites de terreno (o incluso destructibles con algun tipo de herramienta eso ya no pense sobre ello) para generar alturas sobre las que se asienten los edificios y los bosques. Aunque entiendo que habria problemas con los vehiculos y los cambios de altura, y haciendo las rampas más largas para solventar ese problema se crearian zonas "inutiles" ya que no se podria construir sobre ella, asumo. 

Soy el primero que sabe que es inviable, pero si esto sirve para abrir alguna idea habra merecido la pena compartirlo.

The closest to what's available currently are stated roof tiles, they can be used as a base for mode, but there were some discussions about the terrain previously and from what I remember, basically it went to that they are aware of it and there's a slight possibility to add it eventually, but it won't happen anytime soon due to trouble implementing it.