Reading Skill Book while inside a car prevents leaving.

littlegreenrock

What I did: 

enter car.  Sleep. wake. read skill book. change speed to highest.  Zombies come towards the car.  Speed goes back to normal speed. Zombies bashing on car.  Unable to stop reading book, drop book, or leave car.  Zombies break window and munch. 

tried:

E to leave.  Radial menu to leave. Radial menu to change seats. Radial menu to unlock doors.  Book is still caught in reading mode.

Thanks and good luck guys.

Does pressing ESC work? Of course the actions you did in sequence could have caused a bug, but ESC is used to cancel actions. Think reading in a car still needs refining if ESC does work though as most type of movement input should just cancel it like it does outside of cars.

12 hours ago, MadDan2013 said:

¿Funciona presionando ESC? Por supuesto, las acciones que realizó en secuencia podrían haber causado un error, pero ESC se usa para cancelar acciones. Piense que la lectura en un automóvil aún necesita refinarse si ESC funciona, ya que la mayoría de los tipos de entrada de movimiento deberían cancelarla como lo hace fuera de los automóviles.

It is true, pressing ESC solves the fault. Anyway it is a SERIOUS failure if you are playing with a gamepad. The problem also arises when you try to reset the time when using the joistick, since neither direction slows down the time and the keyboard is not at hand. Has it been tested in split screen? In that circumstance I don't even know if ESC can stop player 2's action.

This problem not only occurs when reading, but when doing various actions such as arresting. If you are not in the driver's seat you do not even have the option to start the vehicle.

Es cierto, al pulsar ESC se soluciona el fallo. De todas formas es un fallo GRAVISIMO si estas jugando con gamepad. Tambien surje el problema cuando intentas reestablecer el tiempo al usar el joistick, ya que ninguna direccion frena el tiempo y no se tiene a mano el keyboard. ¿Se ha probado en pantalla dividida? En esa circustancia nisiquiera se si ESC puede detener la accion del jugador 2.

• 1 year later...
On 3/27/2021 at 3:43 PM, Universum8 said:

It is true, pressing ESC solves the fault. Anyway it is a SERIOUS failure if you are playing with a gamepad. The problem also arises when you try to reset the time when using the joistick, since neither direction slows down the time and the keyboard is not at hand. Has it been tested in split screen? In that circumstance I don't even know if ESC can stop player 2's action.

This problem not only occurs when reading, but when doing various actions such as arresting. If you are not in the driver's seat you do not even have the option to start the vehicle.

Es cierto, al pulsar ESC se soluciona el fallo. De todas formas es un fallo GRAVISIMO si estas jugando con gamepad. Tambien surje el problema cuando intentas reestablecer el tiempo al usar el joistick, ya que ninguna direccion frena el tiempo y no se tiene a mano el keyboard. ¿Se ha probado en pantalla dividida? En esa circustancia nisiquiera se si ESC puede detener la accion del jugador 2.
Reading books is not only a fun activity, but also useful for the mind and soul. Books help expand knowledge, develop the intellect, and improve memory and concentration. I recently found a site that writes essays for you, you can visit the up coming webpage if you want. This is the only time I didn't do the work myself. Books of different genres can provide emotional excitement and satisfaction. Thus, reading books is a great way to not only gain new knowledge and broaden your horizons, but also to enjoy an exciting and interesting process.

I agree with you.

Edited by DaveGT

• 10 months later...
On 3/26/2021 at 4:45 PM, littlegreenrock said:

What I did: 

enter car.  Sleep. wake. read skill book. change speed to highest.  Zombies come towards the car.  Speed goes back to normal speed. Zombies bashing on car.  Unable to stop reading book, drop book, or leave car.  Zombies break window and munch. 

tried:

E to leave.  Radial menu to leave. Radial menu to change seats. Radial menu to unlock doors.  Book is still caught in reading mode.

Thanks and good luck guys.  This is significant to me right now. My current top priority is preparing for my writing projects. I found research proposal services to assist me with my task. I'm hoping to finish this effectively and quickly.

Great thoughts

Edited by ArthurWeatherford