NecroForge (OUTDATED)

ZedHead

Hey there people of the forums I just wanted to give a little dev update on NF it has been so long since I've done one of these. As of recent I have been adding in some of PZ's new items and it has occurred to me that the UI has been a placeholder since the first release back in December of 2013. This being I've decided to give it a refurbished look that it deserves but I'm blocked by a mental wall. Now before I get into this anymore I know this may not seem toO important to NF but it does in-fact define it's look severely and I would like to improve upon it.

As of now I have a base box set up for the buttons and still need fourteen pics to fill the blank bases. I need a standalone spawn button that doesn't need a base box and thirteen others that need a new icon in the box to define their section/type of item. I've already completed the favorite button (including the add/minus fav), options, and the all icon. So please give some suggestions for the fourteen I need to fill if you can.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I think it looks fine the way it is now, really. But I'd prefer it would grow up, not down, or at least an option so if I anchor it at the bottom it won't shrink up into the middle of my screen.

Funny you should mention the window issue (or at least that's what I assume you're saying). The button to force the window to stay pinned open is missing the sprite same goes for the x button that closes it. They're still there but invisible due to the missing pics so I'll see if I can get those to show up again.

Great to see this being worked on again, I use it all the time when debugging.

It already has the nicest-looking ui compared to any other part of the game.  :)

Aww thanks, I really wish I could call it being worked on but really it's just me slapping on new paint and adding supports to the thing yet it still has the old engine under the hood if you know what I mean. I lack any real talent for coding so it's only a matter of time NF dies again.  :blush:

NF has been updated...

• "New Year, and a new look", NecroList.lua, & ui - 1/2/15
    • Updated NecroList with new medical items and other stuff
    • Revamped UI buttons, a new look for the new year
    • Updated description with some silly stuff and real info about the mod
      • (This may not be a big update but it's something to keep the mod breathing)

-  Out with the OLD in with the NEW!  -

csf2cCW.gif

mvl8BS4.png

• 5 months later...

Hi, my friend and I are playing on our private server, and we were wondering how to use this mod? it doesn't seem towork on our 32.3 build (on our server).

Any help please?

not meant to be used on a server at all

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my friend and I are playing on our private server, and we were wondering how to use this mod? it doesn't seem towork on our 32.3 build (on our server).

Any help please?

not meant to be used on a server at all

It does not work for me at all i Opened he Zip File and put the folder in The Zomboid Directory and go and activate the mod But it does not Show How do i activate?

It does not work for me at all i Opened he Zip File and put the folder in The Zomboid Directory and go and activate the mod But it does not Show How do i activate?

In Windows you put the mod folder in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Zomboid\mods

Then you can activate the mod by clicking the "Mods" in main menu and double clicking on the mod.

In Windows you put the mod folder in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Zomboid\mods

Then you can activate the mod by clicking the "Mods" in main menu and double clicking on the mod.

Yes I Did that I have Build 32.16 And when i go ingame How do i activate it in game?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm here to ask if the NecroList is going to be updated for the build 31 and 32s new items. I see its a WIP in the main thread but i didn't see much input from the creator. So if someone could confirm that it's getting updated, that'd be great.

Hello, I'm here to ask if the NecroList is going to be updated for the build 31 and 32s new items. I see its a WIP in the main thread but i didn't see much input from the creator. So if someone could confirm that it's getting updated, that'd be great.

I wouldn't really count on it, the creators seem to have abandoned to project long ago and since the mod is on lockdown the community members can't keep it up to date, personally I'd love to do so since I keep it up to date for myself anyway but I really can't share it. Keeping the mod up to date is not hard but it is time consuming, if anyone wants help, PM me and I can walk you through the process.

NF has been updated... (sorta)

• "The Legacy", NecroForge modding rights - 7/12/15
    • Updated mod permissions/rights
      • (This is likely my final words about NF and therefore I see it fit to let the mod be passed on to a select few that ask and show some promise to the mod's future)

Well, in a unexpected turn, it is with great honor that I take the responsibility for keeping NecroForge up to date.

The Download Link for a version up-to-date with Build 32 can be found here: MediaFire Download

Items you may have missed:

Padlock, Padlock key ("KeyPadlock" and "Padlock" are the ids)

First Aid Kit ("FirstAidKit" is the id)   ------------------------------------------- ALREADY THERE I WAS JUST STUPID

EDIT: Rushed writing that without saying thank you for your work and for keeping the List updated :D

EDIT: Also Charcoal is missing a texture, just has a blue circle with a questionmark instead of its picture.

I once tried to add keys and padlocks but when spawned keys were broken and padlocks didn't work I'll re-add padlocks but idk if they will work or if they are an MP only item and can only be used there.

• nasKo locked this topic