So I noticed how the painkillers still weigh 0.2 when they only have 1 use left, and thought it felt like way to much considering a pill in real life wouldn't weigh much at all. I figured this would mostly be caused by the container. So, take the loose ammo / ammo box system and implement it for pills, or even the handbag system and just have it be a container that holds very little

-Fits with the current way water bottles work, changing weight with how much is in them. (would also be cool to implement this with other food and drink items)

-Allows for better dosages, only got a scratch? Take one or two painkillers. Broken leg with multiple lacerations?? Take a few more.

-With better dosages comes more real overdose amounts. I know that in game its somewhat easy to od on sleeping tablets, but being able to down half a pack of painkillers in half a day without getting sick seems kind of iffy if you ask me

-Ability to cut down on inventory weight by taking pills / tablets out of container. They would still have weight, just a little less

-Empty versions of current pill items (vitamins, pain killers, sleeping tablets)

-Empty vitamin bottle could be used to contain liquids, or small items like needles and seeds

(I also believe that most items could use an update to weights, some dropping below 0.1, especially considering at the moment 5 needles weigh as much as 1 flashlight)

The main downside is it does complicate things a bit more when trying to manage inventory, and take pills in general

other ideas tied into this

-More pill types, caffeine pills, weight loss tablets
-New empty / unmarked pill bottle item
-Can give new realism to taking pills if you don't know what they are

-Find loose pills on someones sink / nightstand

-If implemented a certain way could act similar to how berries in the game act, requiring medical knowledge to distinguish what an unknown pill is... or trial and error