Infinite Ammo Magazine Exploit

TauroAdventures

Hello, I just wanna report a exploit in the beta build 41.50 in Steam I found for accident about magazines and how get infinite ammo whit this (I tested in singleplayer, only, I don't know if in multiplayers works but I think works too), I gonna point this exploit only works whit guns whit magazines (pistols more common), this don't work whit  the revolvers, magnum, shotguns or rifles (exept the assault rifles) because they use directly the ammo for working, this is the process to get work this exploit, in this case I gonna show a simple M9 Pistol:

Example

Step 1: You equip your pistol (is not necesary use a hostler for this) Step 1

Step 2: You eject the magazine until you have it in your inventory and you left click on the magazine options. You are going to point to the option Unload MagazineStep 2

Step 3: When you get the magazine out and even with the window of its options open, you press the R key, which is to automatically reload the empty weapon, and in that period of time before the reload animation ends, you click on the option of Unload MagazineStep 3

And that's it, When you finish reloading the weapon, it will automatically give the animation that you are emptying the magazine removing the bullets to a "ghost magazine", this exploit does not affect the bullets of your weapon leaving them intact,  how you can see down, Im getting bullets from a magazine I don't have, and the gun don't loose any bullets inside of it (my theory this is some bug about animation and the queue trigger of events make this happend to remove bullets even there isn't a mag)Result

And making you farm alot of ammo easy if you have timeExample result

And yes, this exploit work whit any weapons needs a magazine (in this case I do it whit the D-E Pistol)20210323171854_1.thumb.jpg.f70dbc0c9ef2f4e58af4f90d248b37f9.jpg

And that's is the exploit I just found yesterday for accident, I hope this can be fixed soon in the next patch or someting, sorry if this isn't a video but I dont have the program to use it so I tried my best to point it in the screenshots here, thanks for your time c:

Edited by TauroAdventures
some gramma issues