Zombies insta-standup if shot at windows

Malts

If you shoot zombies as they're on the floor after climbing through a window, and they survive the shot, they insta-standup and will either begin to chase you or crawl back through the window they came from. Shooting zombies after they've climbed over a fence just stuns them on the floor if they survive, as intended. Happens a lot with the 9mm pistol and low aiming skill. This does however not happen if they have to climb over furniture after the window

On 24/3/2021 at 10:58, Pandorea said:

Oye, ¿podrías grabar un video de esto sucediendo, por favor? Parece que no puedo reproducir esto por mi parte. :( Además, ¿alguno de ustedes está usando alguna modificación? ¿Y qué versión del juego?

I could not record it because they are specific failures or reactions that do not seem natural, although I have to say that there was a revision that improved it a lot, I remember seeing the fix reports and it really showed, but this already happened at the time when it was Also fixed a preference issue when hitting enemies on the ground, before enemies that were standing. I love this game, and I love what you do, if I come across the failure again or understand it a little better if it happens again I will let you know and I will try to accompany it with an image or video if I could.

For some reason zombies are sometimes forced to repeat the "pass through" animation. What happened to me is not the same, but there must be a crack related to that function of the zombies.

No podría grabarlo porque son fallos puntuales o reacciones que no parecen naturales, aunque tengo que decir que hubo una revisión que lo mejoro bastante, recuerdo haber visto los informes de arreglos y realmente se notó, pero esto ya sucedió en la época en la que se arreglo también un problema de preferencia a la hora de golpear enemigos en el suelo, antes que enemigos que estuvieran de pie. Me encanta este juego, y me encanta lo que haceis, si vuelvo a toparme con el fallo o logro entenderlo un poco mejor si me vuelve a suceder os lo hare saber e intentare acompañarlo de una imagen o video si se pudiera.

Por algún motivo los zombies a veces se ven forzados a repetir la animación de "pasar a través". Lo que me sucedió a mi no es igual, pero por tiene que haber una grieta relacionada con esa función de los zombies.

• 9 months later...

Chiming back in just to say this still occurs in build 41.65. 

But melee with the force-ground attack move also behaves weirdly at windows. If a zombie is climbing in a window, and you hold the force-ground attack button while its climbing in, you will hit the air, instead of the ground, and miss. This video is me at a window holding ALT to force-ground attack with a hunting knife, but it appears to get overriden and not attack the ground while a zombie climbs through a window https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26-UZwy97Vg .

Edited by Malts