Stockpile on water supply with bathtubs

LeoIvanov

Definitely so. I don't really know if they even need animations though... You can just go to a shower, right click and select wash or turn on, then you'd get wet and clean, use a towel to dry yourself and put your clothes back on. Or just stand in a pouring rain without clothes. Some soap could give you extra happiness.

But this is deffo offtopic and I'll end it here for my part.

About this topic: is there the intention to build water towers on the map?

i'm thinking about an interaction like the following:

1) electricity goes out

2) playerS bring generators to water tower

3) acqueduct is considered in working condition (so the sinks are usable,etc ) for a certain amount of time

4) generators stop working

5) acqueduct goes off again

1) electricity goes out

3) acqueduct is considered in working condition (so the sinks are usable,etc ) for a certain amount of time

If there are ones in the area IRL, they will more then likely be added. Generators would not be need as the weight of the remaining water would create a surprising amount of pressure. If there is still water in the tower all you would have to do is crack open a near-by fire hydrant .

1) electricity goes out

If there are ones in the area IRL, they will more then likely be added. Generators would not be need as the weight of the remaining water would create a surprising amount of pressure. If there is still water in the tower all you would have to do is crack open a near-by fire hydrant .

well, that is true, but what i meant is simply a way to allow the water flowing again in the sinks/toilets/basins. I don't really know very much how a water tower works, but i believe that it could be rewarding ,for a group of players, to gather their forces and be able to use tap water again