Can’t drive vehicles with split screen

nathan.jt

I am using keyboard and mouse and my gf is using a dual sense controller for local split screen and a wired ps4 controller for remote play split screen . We play local and on a server. When on split screen or remote play split screen only her character can drive cars. I can rev the car but it won’t move. 

Edited by nathan.jt

• 2 weeks later...

Si, exacto, pero ese fallo ya se daba en versiones muchos anteriores, recuerdo haber jugado en la primera cuarentena en pantalla dividida y tener ese fallo.

Yes, exactly, but that bug already occurred in many previous versions, I remember playing in the first quarantine on split screen and having that bug.

image.png

On 24/3/2021 at 11:12, Pandorea said:

¿Qué versión del juego es esta? ¿Alguna modificación?

I think it was the original version, I will also confirm it the next time I enter the game.

There is also another bug when playing split screen with gamepad and keyboard. I will comment on it soon when I remember how it was testing alone since the experience was a long time ago and maybe even this already solved, but it was related to the assignment of the character to one side of the screen and the impossibility of changing places, already that it may be the case that when entering and exiting the game, player 2 is accidentally controlled by the keyboard and it is impossible to return it to the gamepad.

Although I will review it again to send a cleaner and more understandable report, in addition to speaking Spanish and using the translator I think there are contexts that I cannot explain well.

Ditoseadio! Help Me! XD

Creo que era la version original, igualmente lo confirmare la proxima vez que entre al juego.

Ademas hay otro fallo a la hora de jugar pantalla partida con gamepad y teclado. Lo comentare pronto cuando recuerde como era probando solo ya que la experiencia fue hace ya mucho tiempo y quizas incluso este ya resuelto, pero estaba relacionado con la asignacion del personaje a un lado un otro de la pantalla y la imposivilidad de cambiarlos de sitio, ya que puede darse el caso que al entrar y salir de la partida el jugador 2 pase a ser controlado sin querer por el teclado y sea imposible devolverlo al gamepad.

Aunque volvere a revisarlo para enviar un informe más limpio y comprensible, ademas al hablar español y usar el traductor creo que hay contextos que no los puedo explicar bien. 

Ditoseadio !Help Me! xD