TMX to BMP not working?

realfidel

I went and added a sidewalk (light asphalt color to the floor) to my tmx file in tileZed and i wanted to add it to my original BMP, i saw that there is a tmx to bmp option in worlded. 

when i use this option, it doesn't seem to update my original bmp file at all,

is there something i am not understanding about the tmx to bmp option?

havent worked on my map in a while but remember this problem. i think what you do is go to the .pzeditor folder Worlded creates on its own when you start building maps after youve generated your map from your original png image. youll see a copy of png that you should be able to edit.

if this doesnt work i think you need to start from scratch and keep regenerating to prevent issuses. its tedious but you need to make sure your original map designs are PERFECT.

Edited by austin3rockr3
spelling error

That kinda sucks because if the two way system works then it allows me to fix issues in the tilezed and then re export it. Instead of doing the changes in my .png, reload it in meaning i'll lose all my world details and then start again. as usually our maps will never be perfect right off the bat. I guess for now ill just have to do the edits in TileZed until there is a solution =(.

yah im right there in the struggle with you. i only made a one cell map and it took FOREVER going back and forth trying to get concrete to match the way in want. my suggestion, get your png perfect and place buildings to be sure but dont go any further until youre 120% happy with it. fencing, yellow parking line paint, etc should be a finishing touch up kind of thing

• 2 weeks later...