Can zombies attack you in your sleep?

realdead_man

I have wondered this as well, it's never happened to me though.. I have had zombies break into the house I'm sleeping in before though, waking up and seeing them shambling across the room.  I escaped that though.

Not sure if they can actually get you in your sleep though.

They did before, not sure if this have changed. If you go to sleep in a home, with no curtains, so that zombies can see you from outside, they sometimes rushed the home and you wake up - in the middle of an attack.

It's still like that, it's just you won't be killed in your sleep. You'll wake up and be able to defend yourself. Well sometimes...

Interesting, because in the meantime I also considered that the game is simply paused during the sleep. So when you go to bed and a zombie bangs its head on the window, will it eventually break during the night?

Breakfast in the bed gets a whole new meaning...

So when you go to bed and a zombie bangs its head on the window, will it eventually break during the night?

It should. I think I've heard breaking windows while I've slept.

They can break windows, but whether that zombie will break through the window you saw him banging at before sleeping is a different thing. I'm unsure of the specifics, I would assume so but I'm unsure.

Archived