i have a problem installing custom floor tile BMP, please help me...

leejjangdol

Hello, I'm currently working on a map production, and I tried to make it into a BMP file because I wanted to make my own.
(I modified the rule.txt file and added a tile image.)
If I run the map, the tiles come out well.
But it doesn't work...
Does not collide with other objects (shows passing)
There is a wooden board on the bottom floor.
I looked into the error.
[28-02-20 01:10:35.291] LOG : General, 1582819835291> ERROR: added floor at 13787,9438,0 because there wasn't one.
I think this is the problem.
I touched it alone because there was no help, but it's no longer hard and sad for me...

Help me set the custom tiles up like asphalt.
Please help me.... ㅜ.ㅜ

screenshot_28-02-2021_22-57-11.png

Hi. 

The first thing that comes to mind is the error with layers. Ie the floor is placed on Floors Overlay 3 or higher. But if you say that he is from the BMP, then most likely that is not the case. Maybe in Rules.txt you need to specify on which layer it will be displayed. I have not tried to do this, but it seems there was a similar position with plants.
Second idea - did you forget to register in Tile Zed - Tools - Tile Preporites for this floor tile that it is floor (IsFloor)?

Third - if you add vanilla tilesheet to your texture pack, then it will automatically make a second file "your_texture.pack" and "floors.your_texture.pack". The second file will have all the tilesheet named "floor_***.png". Maybe the answer is somewhere here.

3 hours ago, MopS said:

Hi. 

The first thing that comes to mind is the error with layers. Ie the floor is placed on Floors Overlay 3 or higher. But if you say that he is from the BMP, then most likely that is not the case. Maybe in Rules.txt you need to specify on which layer it will be displayed. I have not tried to do this, but it seems there was a similar position with plants.
Second idea - did you forget to register in Tile Zed - Tools - Tile Preporites for this floor tile that it is floor (IsFloor)?

Third - if you add vanilla tilesheet to your texture pack, then it will automatically make a second file "your_texture.pack" and "floors.your_texture.pack". The second file will have all the tilesheet named "floor_***.png". Maybe the answer is somewhere here.

Thanks to you, I solved it! Thank you very much for your help :)