Moodles Recalibration / Re-Draw

Kauffy

I've noticed in my playing that as soon as a moodle appears, I want to "relieve it". I was trying to figure out why having them there bothered me so much, and I realized: it's the color!

Currently, the moodles are using shades of red, which are largely indistinguishable, especially at the periphery of my vision. I wind up feeling like I have to take care of the moodle.

Proposal:

Just recalibrating the color. So, instead of starting with any shade of red, start with a pale yellow-green, then yellow, the the deepening reds as it becomes important to pay attention to.

This way, the first appearance of, say, the "thirst" moodle is really just saying that you actually can drink if you want too-- your thirst is no longer slaked-- but it's not a big deal.

The other half of this proposal is that for the moodles that have a face on them, draw a different face for each state, reflective of its severity/intensity. Right now, the moodle with both color and face for pain is nearly indistinguishable for me between minor pain and agony. (At least if I'm not seeing another moodle to color colors to).

I imagine this is something you're aware of already, but I kind of hope it isn't, so my suggestion is useful.