The Doomsday Group (A PZ RolePlay Survivor group)

Bprince2010UK

Sookie_Spinning_Target_Gif_by_sookiesook

[REDACTED] Project:

Information:

First created in [REDACTED],Germany during

the cold-war era

when threat of total human annihilation

was a possibility.

The sole purpose of the [REDACTED] Project

was to ensure human life thrived.

Even after almost total annihilation.

When the group was at its peak (1960-1980)

they had gained many volunteers, most being

communist refugees.

What the group did to ensure human survival

was prepare, using whatever means necessary.

After the cold-war began to die down

the [REDACTED] Project began to become

low priority, however KGB agents

were still trying to hunt down the

men and women involved in the project,

and so the whole project was moved into

North America. Specifically Muldraugh Kentucky.

Still remaining secretive

they began to recruit new volunteers and scientists.

They began:

Operation [REDACTED]

The main purpose of Operation [REDACTED]

was that in catastrophic failure of society

that the Doomsday Group would create a safe haven

of medical,scientific, heavily armed personnel

for the common refugee.

We

Are

Prepared

You:

You have been chosen

for Operation [REDACTED]

Please fill out the application form below:

Name:

Previous Occupation before Outbreak:

Occupation you wish: (Guard/Medical/Civilian)

​Backstory:

Roster:

John Krieger|Doomsday Leader|Bprince2010UK

Shell Morson|Doomsday Head of Agriculture|Rainbow-Rapedash

Nelu Traian|Doomsday Head of Guard and Law|LykinLore

Name: Nelu Traian.

Previous Occupation before Outbreak: Construction Worker.

Occupation you wish: Guard.

​Backstory: 

"I was a young man in the greatest world, and only world. Least, that is what my mom told me before she passed off. Shot down on the side of the street, right in front of the house as I helped her move some boxs. I wondered if they ment to kill me, or make me angry to mess up my work. I promised her I'd turn away from crime, selling cookies and making my living drugging and thuging so young. My dad was never around, left when I was 14, around the same time I took up my hobbie on the streets. Was told all the time, 'They have no respect for you, or anybody', though you can listen all you want, you don't know what you dont ask and find for yourself. They were good people in need of cash, and willing to get it their way. 

I keep my promises though, and took up some real work. Got some cash, paid off the rent and all is good and fine. Cops never found the killer, almost wanted to find him myself, or at least thats what the street would call for.

But this is the chance of a lifetime, and I know my mom would want me to have that. I'm just suprized they picked me, considering my past. Guess I'm 'Special' or something, Or they are just getting desperate."

I close the Journal and begin to pick up some bags, tossing it inside. I hope I can keep most of this stuff, I thought as I headed out to catch my ride.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Forgive me, I just have a question. It makes mention of 'Previous' Occupations from before the outbreak, but a lot of Survivors would shed that skin and teach themselves to become something new. I.E. A Scavenger, Scout, etc, etc, so this ensures my failure to see why the previous occupation, aside from Medical, would be needed to be known other than on the RP aspect?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Aaron Heineger (Online handle: AHein)

Sex: Male

Previous Occupation before Outbreak: Author

Occupation you wish: Civilian

​Backstory:

Aaron Heineger grew up in a horrible household. His only escape for several years was shooting the guns in his older brother's gun cabinet. He was the best in his town by the age of fourteen.

When he was fifteen, he discovered that writing was his calling, and he began to work on a novel. It was about a zombie apocalypse in a high fantasy world. He finished it within three months, and when it got published, it became a best seller. With the money from his book, he convinced his brother to get him out of his parents' house and adopt him as his legal guardian. Aaron paid rent, lived in the basement, bought his own furniture and appliances, and basically lived on his own. In his spare time, when he wasn't shooting guns or working on the second book in his trilogy, Aaron was putting together his own custom operating system, or watching Dr. Who. It was during a day-long Dr. Who binge that the outbreak struck...

Name:Valerie Steele

Previous Occupation before Outbreak: Dentist Assistant

Occupation you wish: Research and Nurse

​Backstory: Her entire life, Valerie always felt like the world was too boring and ordinary. At the age of 24 she graduated with a Masters in Human Biology. After spending a few years working as a dentist assistant as she got her scholar certificates, she finally landed a job position as a minor researcher at a human genetic research firm. Unfortunately the Zombie Outbreak happened shortly there after; making her wish that she appreciated her carefree days while she had them. Now she works relentlessly to try to find the cause of the infection as well as providing medical care to the injured she runs across in her search.

Name: Max Sarah Cane

Previous Occupation before Outbreak: baseball

Occupation you wish: Civilian and scouter

​Backstory:Max was born in the house of guys, fighting for everything she wanted. when the outbreak started her dad and young brother got infected and she had to defend herself with a bat, killing her brother and father. her other two brothers were missing and she was worried. she went to town to find them, when she saw other people being eaten and torn to pieces. she went into a building to get supplies and food, came out to her car being gone. she is now stuck in town and looking for her family. hiding in a house and feeling as though she was all alone in her little town. 

Name: Noah "Kokiri" Morris

Previous Occupation before Outbreak: High School Student

Occupation you wish: Guard or Scouter

Backstory: My name is Noah Morris, but most people call me Kokiri. At least they would, if I had any friends left in this damn world. I used to be a High School student before the outbreak, and I'm also probably the last teen in existence. I used to just live with my mom and dad in a small suburban area. I was a heavy gamer, and I loved zombie films.

When the outbreak started, one of the infected came in our house and ate my parents's flesh, guts, and etc. Thanks to my knowledge of zombie games and films, I used it to my advantage to kill that zombie, and every other zombie. I'm currently by myself with little food and ammo, so please find me in the tallest building in the city. I'm on the roof, so make sure to kill every one of those infected.

Kick Their Undead Asses For Me.

{MESSAGE END}

Name: Brock "Doc" Morrison

Occupation before outbreak: High school athlete

occupations I'd like: Guard or Looter

Back story: My name's Brock Morrison. but most people call me Doc.

I've been wandering from city to city, since the incident. I haven't seen a survivor since my last group was overrun in a mall, about 5 weeks ago.

Before the incident, I was a track runner for my high school. That was a few years ago now.

When the outbreak started, I was out camping with a bunch of friends, out in the forest. We were there for a week, and when we got back, it was total chaos. People running from other people, people being eaten by other people, people looting shops. Just total chaos. 

We split to find our family's, and that's the last I heard from most of my friends.

For the friends that did come back, and the few that found their family's, were all held up in the bank, the emergency shutters holding the undead back for about a week, until our water ran out. And that's when we started travelling, and that's also when we started losing people. 

Now, I don't know if any survivors are reading this- I don't even know if there are anymore survivors, but if there are, and you're reading this, please, contact me.  

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Avery Jett

Previous Occupation before Outbreak: College student studying psychology/ Coffee Clerk

Occupation you wish: Civilian/farmer

​Backstory: Avery was your average college student. She was a hard worker and didn't like slacking off, she loved to observe people and knew how to make them tick. When the virus spread she'd realized it walking home at night, back to her loft, she'd assumed she was just being followed, until more and more people joined in. For the whole first day of the infestation Avery locked herself in a closet and waited until morning to timidly step out into the new world. She rarely kills, instead she makes sure just to stay as far away from danger as she can, or if she has to she runs.

Name: Mikael Kerensky

Previous occupation:Combat Engineer (in the old country)/Construction worker

Occupation desired: Builder/Scout

Backstory: Before moving to Muldraugh in the early 2000's I was a combat engineer in [REDACTED]. I needed to get away from the horrors of the war and moved to America. The only job I could find with my skills was as a construction worker in the small town of Muldraugh. With my previous combat experience and my building expertise in various conditions I believe I would nake a valuable member of your team. I am currently holed up just south of McCoy Lumberyard. Tell me where to meet your group and I will be there asap...

Name: Micah Keoki

Previous Occupation before Outbreak: Full Time Student and Busser at the Local Restaurant. 

Occupation you wish: (Guard/Medical/Civilian)

​Backstory:

-A senior Baseball Star at Everest College majoring in Philosophy, "Keoki" has always had an interest in economics, politics, and business. However since the end of the world there is no need for politics. While many things have changed one thing remains the same: there are those who have; and those who have not. Although a fool at times "Keoki" has done his best to lay low, preferring not to join any group since his first was murdered by rouge solders. He is a fast scavenger with a knack for adventure and innovative tactics both in battle and in trade. A worthy ally and a fearsome foe who will do anything to survive. 

Name: Wilhelm Frost

Previous Occupation before Outbreak: Emergency Services Coordinator

Occupation you wish: Scout/Civilian

​Backstory: When the calls first came in, they went through central dispatch. The earliest victims, the most horrific ones, were those that didn't even comprehend what was happening. The "lucky" ones were killed quickly, too torn apart to turn. They didn't haunt their families with that sick undeath. 

Frost saw the writing on the wall. His only goal was to get off the streets, as quickly as possible. Step one would be to wait out the poorly prepared. Those who were incapable of putting together a plan. Those who were too old, too young, too frail, or too afraid to escape and fight back. 

Diminishing supplies would ultimately lead him to phase two, scavenge, and search for help. Survivors, better prepared, as he was, to meet the demands of existing after the end of the world they knew. There would be much to do, how long would the meager supplies hold? How well could any one structure stand against the rising tide of undeath? 

Knowing that death lurks around every corner is the worst part. This is no longer living, this is simply not dying... but for Frost, it's a start. 

Name: John Crossfield

Previous Occupation before Outbreak: Night Watchman 

Occupation you wish: (Guard)

​Backstory: The life John used to live was not special nor significant. A man like any other, he has had his ups and downs. The only thing he learnt from his previous life is that a life in a bar is not a life at all.

Name: Rodrigo Lopez

Previous Occupation before Outbreak: Exchange Student

Occupation you wish: Scout (I move fast and I'm sneaky) & or guard (people underestimate me a lot)

​Backstory: I was an exchange student coming form Mexico and the everything happened, so I lost contact with everyone I knew and I knew that I had to be someone different from who I was. So I have been surviving alone until now that I realize that strength is in numbers.

Name: Domonic Phoenix                                                                                                                              

Job: Scout                                                                                                                              

Age:16                                                                                                                                            

Subject Zomboid: IMMUNE                                                                                                                        

Backstory: Domonic (Dom) Was just in highschool when the outbreak started. He Was A bit bad in school. He Was just walking down a hall With his girl friend, when they spotted a person, Lifeless, on the floor. His girlfriend screamed out someone call 911! That's when the corpse got up from the ground and bit his girlfriend. Because of her Weak immune system she almost immediately turned into one of them. Before that he asked if she was okay after stomping on the corpse's head. She looked up with bloodshot eyes and responded with a grgggaahh. She lunged on to him and Bit his hand. He said softly... "I'm sorry... (;-;)" and kicked her off him and he stuffed his hand in her stomach and pulled it out. After that he met up with another group of teenagers and got on with his life. Later, his camp got attacked by the corpses and a few died but didn't come back (if you know about the stress). He and his NEW girlfriend  were the only one who survived because Apparently he wasn't gonna let the whole accident happen again. After Them surviving 3 months (they originally found a person to survive with but died of a cold. They were Captured by the Government/Military and tested on. They found out that the girl had mean infected during the trip to the base by  a certain gas that contained the virus. They killed her and went to Dom. They saw the bite on his hand a realized somthing... the bite was about a year old. (Top Secret) Subject Zomboid  Had been implanted with the cure since Birth. He can be our only h-   The rest is covered with blood from an government solider.

• 1 month later...

Name: Alexis Fletcher (Male)

Previous Occupation before Outbreak: Radio DJ

Occupation you wish: (Guard/Medical/Civilian): Medical/farmer

​Backstory: One day he was playing songs to thousands of people on the airwaves, next he was announcing the end of the world. Alexis is deffinatly someone who cares about others, he'd even cut songs halfway so that he could announce updates to the impending Apocalypse, as such he is well informed about what is happening and where it is. In the end he chose rather to flee than fight the end of the world. Taking all he could and getting out. He made extra effort to learn about some herbs he could grow to allow the production of light medicines should he become sick as well as to feed himself. But herbs alone would not be enough, but at least it was a start.

Now he helps anyone he can, bandaging up wounds, helping the sick using traditional herbs and keeping a very low profile if any zombies come near by.