PZ - Max Difficulty

Strider

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 days. 222 (!) Zs killed (2-hour days). Got infected by a stupid crawler - was expecting him to die after 1-2 hits with a bat, so I didn't flank... He lasted 5 and managed to bite me twice.. Meh..

Max difficulty isn't that hard if you don't rush. Don't come out of the starter house, unless its clear; if its surrounded than wait for gunshots/chopper spam.

PZ desperately needs some kind of distraction mechanism other than alarm/guns for max difficulty to be really playable.

19 days. 222 (!) Zs killed (2-hour days). Got infected by a stupid crawler - was expecting him to die after 1-2 hits with a bat, so I didn't flank... He lasted 5 and managed to bite me twice.. Meh..

Max difficulty isn't that hard if you don't rush. Don't come out of the starter house, unless its clear; if its surrounded than wait for gunshots/chopper spam.

PZ desperately needs some kind of distraction mechanism other than alarm/guns for max difficulty to be really playable.

yea thats totaly it, move around when there is gunshot/chopper.

also i dont know if someone else remarked this but everything seem easier once u load the game, what  i mean is when u start  zombie are freaking superman but once u stop and save, after reloading i dunno they seem more forgiving, let me know if im crazy or if anyone else see this

I've had some world loadouts where the zombies would act a bit different in terms of sensitivity. The most extreme case was the last time I tried the maximum difficulty thingy, they all returned to Joe and Jane plains.

Reflecting on it, this is actually probably due to me reloading the world before making a character.

Spoiler
valv reload op pl0x fix
Edited by Footmuffin