PZ - Max Difficulty

Strider

I am willing to give this a try on my next game, but I am only willing to play if "Day Length" is set to five hours. Would that still qualify?

It is the only time setting that makes any sense to me when it comes to travelling vs thirst/hunger/sleep needs. It has totally changed PZ for me (for the better!!!).

suit yourself i assure you day length wont matter in ur death :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am willing to give this a try on my next game, but I am only willing to play if "Day Length" is set to five hours. Would that still qualify?

It is the only time setting that makes any sense to me when it comes to travelling vs thirst/hunger/sleep needs. It has totally changed PZ for me (for the better!!!).

Yeah, it was never my idea. I just revived it. Somebody else came up with the idea. I came up with a set of guidelines so everyone could compare how they've done.

If you want to play it slightly different. Go right ahead.

if u change your day length wont that mix all ur survived time compared to other?

I suppose, but again, does it really matter?

You're not playing for prizes. 

you are rigth but the original idea behind this tread strider made was to try this insane setting and get highscore , and all im saying is if we are posting how long we can survive in that hell hole we need to all be in the same standard.

oh  and The prize is existence!

The OP could create a highscore list here :)

Verify survival time with a screenshot ("ss" :D) ...Too bad the option settings are not shown on death ^^

The OP can't be arsed to keep track of everyone's highscores. I did/do want to keep this as a friendly discussion with a little splash of competition, just for colour.

If you want to keep track of peoples scores however, you're welcome to do it yourself. I'm not the boss of you :P

Well if by 'fun' you mean reloading the game a billionth time, then yeah. it's *fun*

I'm growing a little tired of the reloads but it's exciting. I'll give it that.

got a good strat for that , i mean if ur tired of always reloading and all. the trick , start a max dif game like always, but when u spawn in the world,  do not die.

keept it a secret betwen us plz 

Aye, I don't fancy hiding in my closet. Not my idea of pulse pounding action.

its actually nerves racking,  while ur in the closet you hear all the window break and the zombie banging the door :)

and it is actually the only way ive found to survive if 1 zombie see me.