PZ - Max Difficulty

Strider

Ok, I've tested the jumping out of the window technique and it didn't work well. I did notice that once I got into the house they didn't come piling upstairs for me which is very interesting. 

If you start with enough to make one it might be a viable idea. I didn't have a rope and jumped out of a window. The window was directly above a window the Z's had just broken to get into the house so it didn't go very well after that.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was?

Perhaps I did in the second video.

I made another video but it was broken into 3 and I couldn't be arsed to upload it. In that one I got to the railway tracks and I good way up the road. I'm beginning to think it's possible to get to the warehouse now.

well, omg, im gonna save for now but im 6-7 day in i would say ( hard to say for sure) i managed to make it into corman medical 2nd story ^_^.  a quick tip ive found, closet are u friend, if ur spotted hide somewhere with no window, and wait for a gunshot or an helicopter to passby , and sneak out while you can, .

so basicaly i went accross the street, encounter 1 zombie hide in the closest 1-2 day made it back into my original house hide for 1 day , move to the next (pretty much empty)  then to the last house which had 2 zombie in the room i entered, i hid in  bathroom for 1 day sneaked into kitchen, hide for another 1-2 day went into cortman by the rear window, zombie into the room , killed it hide in the closet for 1 or 2 day, heard gunshot waited 6-7 hour, took my courage and luckily made it into the 2nd story in a zombie free cortman medical. a whole new world open from there, :)

i know the distance traveled isnt much if u never tried max difficulty zach, but it seem like i did a cross country marathon to get there

6nJQ8lW.jpg

i really should try this, but i cant stop laughing at the idea of zombie blood hounds hunting players down. THIS has to be a competition for multiplayer 

try it its really fun if u make any sound ur dead, i hit a door with a kitchen knife by mistake once and i got rushed by 15+ zombie :) and if u want at least a minimun chance take atletic otherwise zombie are faster then you when you sprint :)

i really should try this, but i cant stop laughing at the idea of zombie blood hounds hunting players down. THIS has to be a competition for multiplayer 

You've just given me an idea for the forum!

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/3422-leaderboard-suggestion/

try it its really fun if u make any sound ur dead, i hit a door with a kitchen knife by mistake once and i got rushed by 15+ zombie :) and if u want at least a minimun chance take atletic otherwise zombie are faster then you when you sprint :)

If you've seen 28 days later then you know what to expect. It's the most ruthless zombie game I've played it. It's quite compelling.

well, omg, im gonna save for now but im 6-7 day in i would say ( hard to say for sure) i managed to make it into corman medical 2nd story ^_^.  a quick tip ive found, closet are u friend, if ur spotted hide somewhere with no window, and wait for a gunshot or an helicopter to passby , and sneak out while you can, .

so basicaly i went accross the street, encounter 1 zombie hide in the closest 1-2 day made it back into my original house hide for 1 day , move to the next (pretty much empty)  then to the last house which had 2 zombie in the room i entered, i hid in  bathroom for 1 day sneaked into kitchen, hide for another 1-2 day went into cortman by the rear window, zombie into the room , killed it hide in the closet for 1 or 2 day, heard gunshot waited 6-7 hour, took my courage and luckily made it into the 2nd story in a zombie free cortman medical. a whole new world open from there, :)

i know the distance traveled isnt much if u never tried max difficulty zach, but it seem like i did a cross country marathon to get there

That's pretty impressive. Not sure about the hiding in the closet thing though :)

That said, it makes for a more 'athentic' zombie experience. You waited two days for a gunshot or helicopter. Wow.

i got no ss sadly :)

?

i quited without ss, and when i came back i couldnt go back. i restarted a new game, i spawned in the white house with an attached shed to it surrounded by a white fence in the back yard,  nice loot there, i got pistol craftet bat, nail, hammer, plank, saw

If it was commonly known, wouldn't that suggest that I know it too, y'know, having used the internet before?

I'm not getting any further. I tried hiding the the closet too. It didn't help but I think I ran by accident. You can't make mistakes in this.

If it was commonly known, wouldn't that suggest that I know it too, y'know, having used the internet before?

I'm not getting any further. I tried hiding the the closet too. It didn't help but I think I ran by accident. You can't make mistakes in thisn

no need to be the closet as long as the room dont have window, basically u just wait for something to distract the zombie before they tear the door down . also i just found out from experience eating rotten food is insta death  ramen are too salty and bad for your health , rotten ramen are plain Deadly :P

I'm not getting any further. I tried hiding the the closet too. It didn't help but I think I ran by accident. You can't make mistakes in thisn

no need to be the closet as long as the room dont have window, basically u just wait for something to distract the zombie before they tear the door down . also i just found out from experience eating rotten food is insta death  ramen are too salty and bad for your health , rotten ramen are plain Deadly :P

It's weird, maybe it's different for the sandbox as opposed to the survival mode. In survival I would have swore blind that heli's/planes are heard until a couple of weeks in. I've been wrong before though ;P

Ramen I think are ok. Just have some water handy as they make you thirsty :)

I am willing to give this a try on my next game, but I am only willing to play if "Day Length" is set to five hours. Would that still qualify?

It is the only time setting that makes any sense to me when it comes to travelling vs thirst/hunger/sleep needs. It has totally changed PZ for me (for the better!!!).