PZ - Max Difficulty

Strider

Additionally, you should consider twitch.tv. If you can set it up you could post on the forum/IRC and you may get a few people watch while you play. Right now I'm bored as feck and I'd enjoy watching you get eaten repeatedly.

Just an idea.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had sprinters with bad eyesight, med. smell, and super hearing. They were also weak, but had normal attack strength. It was a DayZ experience. I set the day length to 3 hours, and essentially had to sneak out of town to live. Very good choice for those who prefer harder settings minus the respawns.

I am prolly good break my record this game, i made it into cortman,  i am well stocked in food and i even found an axe.

Quick tip to anyone trying this: butter knife and kitchen knive are better then axe. Since the zombie are super resistant axe take like 2/4 hit once they are down to kill. the knifes are 1 hit /kill.

ill let you know how it goes.

zXoNaob.jpg

14 days in and everything is going smootly , i managed to loot the house east of cortman, so my food supply is steady.

i find that being always in extreme panic prevent u from being boring, thaty being said i recommend using claustophobic, coward, agorophobic, always in panic but never bored, :) and it allow to take some good perk, specially if u take some other free negative trait like broodling,ligthdrinker

How you survive?

My record was the second house i break in.

Then i opened the bath and...well iwas death.^^

sneak sneak sneak,i mean unless ur running for your life you ALWAYS sneak even in ur house, use 1 hit /kill weapon, if ur spotted run in a room with no window and pray for a gunfire or an helicopter.

avoit figthing if u can , u prolly saw that if 1 z spot u 10 come :) and some starting spot are impossible like the trailer house, or the house up north thats all walled in.

also you need pratice i guess im like at my 60 game i try now :)

Yeah but they instant kill^^

I think a knife isnt the best weapon on this difficulty. xD

they do not instant kill, u get instakilled if ur infected but u can often take out zombie 1v1 , i think im currently at 8 kill in my game.

I play with bloodhound hearing pretty often. They aren't so sensitive to most little bumps you make while walking. It's generally fine to walk but almost never fine to run like you said.

blood hound is for the smell not the earing,

also on a side note im 15 day in , made it back into cortman ( my favorite safehouse for now)    and unlucky me eletricity is off since day 10 :(

Just FYI guys when opening doors for the first time you can hold down right click, move up to the door and press 'E' to open rather than clicking on the door...

It means that you open the door with your weapon fully charged and ready to swing  ;-)