PZ - Max Difficulty

Strider

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, on sandbox it doesn't give you a time. Well let me explain how it went.

I waited until morning and made a *very* tentative sneak across to the house across the street. I spooked one Z and in the process if beating his head in I attracted about 7 zombies in the local. Game over :)

I feel as I will take up this challenge and declare that I shall beat all! 

May your curtains be closed and your flesh unbitten, Strider.  :cool:

Heh. I think these are going to be very short challenges :)

It doesn't record how much you've done so you're just going to have to give the people of this thread a general idea. I lasted one night and one morning :)

i think my record with that is 8 hour :) ... 8 hour of running for my life

I tried to sneaky. It didn't work either.

Ah, on sandbox it doesn't give you a time. Well let me explain how it went.

I waited until morning and made a *very* tentative sneak across to the house across the street. I spooked one Z and in the process if beating his head in I attracted about 7 zombies in the local. Game over :)

I feel as I will take up this challenge and declare that I shall beat all! 

May your curtains be closed and your flesh unbitten, Strider.  :cool:

Heh. I think these are going to be very short challenges :)

It doesn't record how much you've done so you're just going to have to give the people of this thread a general idea. I lasted one night and one morning :)

i think my record with that is 8 hour :) ... 8 hour of running for my life

I tried to sneaky. It didn't work either.

I've a suggestion. Leave all the other settings as they are and set the Z's to fast-shamble, I'm going to test it now. I imagine this is still going to be too tough but not too tough.

i that would be too easy, what is hard is that they run, if u make them fast-shamble u can outrun them

i think the limit of tough but viable would be normal setting but runner zombie.

Take a screenshot when you first load in and a screenshot when you die. That way you have the start date and the finish date and time.

CBA, springs to mind. Let's just be gentlemen and give an honest rough approximation of how we did, huh?

Good effort. You could last much longer if you just stay indoors until your food runs out. Not a very exciting game though :)

i was indoor,  but sadly i didnt have much food or sheet so i felt pressured to find supply.

new try :)  i started at the same spot as last game, zombie in bathroom rigth from the start, for the first time since im trying this max dif, i managed to lose the horde, atm i got nothing on me execpt my clothe, i killed 2 zombie in 2 wood bare handed ^_^ ( push them and stomp their head till they die). hope fully i can make it to the facility east, no water no food and im sneak all the way lets see if i make it.  Gotta admit thats the most fun i ever had with this game, so scary

SThKfQh.jpg

Good effort. You could last much longer if you just stay indoors until your food runs out. Not a very exciting game though :)

Unless a helicopter decides to fly over  :cry:

Yeah, that would suck but I've not heard a heli/plane until at least a few days after spawn.

i was indoor,  but sadly i didnt have much food or sheet so i felt pressured to find supply.

new try :)  i started at the same spot as last game, zombie in bathroom rigth from the start, for the first time since im trying this max dif, i managed to lose the horde, atm i got nothing on me execpt my clothe, i killed 2 zombie in 2 wood bare handed ^_^ ( push them and stomp their head till they die). hope fully i can make it to the facility east, no water no food and im sneak all the way lets see if i make it.  Gotta admit thats the most fun i ever had with this game, so scary

SThKfQh.jpg

I like the diagram. Gives me a feel for how you've done. I also want to try and beat you now although I'm pretty sure I'll fail.

That works, too, if pressing a single button is too hard for ya =P

screen shot dont work for me, what button do u press for that cause i got  on prtsc on my keyboard and it does nothing

also dont we just need our death ss?

You also need to tell me how you're dong it because I think I'm getting worse. I try staying indoors. I've tried luring some to the house to help thin their numbers but there are just so many.

I've not posted any scores updates because I haven't made it past about a day!

i died, sooo close,  1 zombie spotted me, i pushed him and stomped to death, another came from the wood, i did the same thing, then 4 came out of the wood, ran for 20 sec and died :)  i realize that beside the fact that they run the super perception if insanely hard.kept in mind i was sneaking all the time and took the zombie out unharmed, and yet they popped out of the wood.

LwIR3si.jpg

The woods are a death trap at the best of time but with these super zombies you don't have much choice. If you're spotted, make for the trees. That said, the trees haven't helped me yet.

its because of their superman earing. and what i did is lure them toward the big fence and cut as tigth as i could on the other side of the fence on the railtrack, they got stuck on the other side. only 1 followed.

i got a good one going on, the x on the map are where i killed a  zombie, again unharmed  it work quite well 1v1 . from what i see if u spawn anywhere in the middle of the city ur dead. gotta be on the edge to have a chance. ill let u know when i make it to the warehouse or die trying :)

btw post picture too :P

0VNisG8.jpg

OMg i love this so basicaly after i posted my previous message, i unpaused and 5 second later i see 1 zombie running at me..... 15 second later

6uLobwj.jpg

thats the setting i use btw

iSfMkVL.jpg

i got a good one going on, the x on the map are where i killed a  zombie, again unharmed  it work quite well 1v1 . from what i see if u spawn anywhere in the middle of the city ur dead. gotta be on the edge to have a chance. ill let u know when i make it to the warehouse or die trying :)

btw post picture too :P

0VNisG8.jpg

OMg i love this so basicaly after i posted my previous message, i unpaused and 5 second later i see 1 zombie running at me..... 15 second later

Wow, great run. That was my feeling too. If I could make it to the WH I think I stand a good chance of surviving. I like what you say about spawning near the end of town. I agree, being in the middle is certain death, has been for me.

Right, ok, well refer back to the earlier settings. Might be easier (http://imgur.com/wy9mNIj)

1. Loot is abundant on these settings, not rare

2. Z's can't use doors.

3. Decomposition. Has no effect.

Another thing. I haven't had a chance to test this until now as it's the first time I've spawned in a two story house.

Get a sheet rope, close all the windows and doors. If you have sheets and some nails, create a sheet rope and jump out the back when they make it inside.