Extra Weapons Mod

tommysticks

Hey tommy! Any plans to add more weapons?

I would like new shotguns like aa12 with 20 clip magazine, Benelli M8 pumpshotgun with 8 shells, M249 or M60 Lmg with 100 round magazines full auto!

This mod will be super awesome when you can add world 3d sprite for all the weapons, currently its only pistol and shotgun that you see the character holding when using one of the new weapons, same with melee.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but i don't think a rural countryside would be able to get a weapon that (if im correct) is illegal in the US unless it is ILLEGALLY exported to the US(AA12). But the other 3 would make sense, though i suggest that the M60 is a rare find. :)

AA12 is possible to find in the U.S., the semi-auto variant is anyways, but you could own a full auto with a tax-stamp in Kentucky and most states with lax gun laws.

Gentlemen,

I know it's been quite a while since an update, but the recent release of the multiplayer beta has renewed my faith in humanity. Plus I've been busy as hell with work.

My goal is to get an update out before this coming saturday because I will be gone all next week.

The distro script will be updated to limit the locations of weapon spawns due to the inability to reduce weapon spawn rates. I will also check on the gameboy crash, maybe just remove it completely. Hopefully I will get the whole mod to run smoothly on build 23.

So I'm having the opposite issue of quite a few here.  The mod's installed.  The only big perk I chose was "Lucky." No settings were tampered, but SWEET BABY JESUS I AM FINDING GUNS EVERYWHERE.

I get Kentucky love their weapons, especially after being at Fort Knox. But searching one house alone I found multiple MP5s, a few pistols, and a Barrett .50.  I don't know what the odds of this are, but it seemed pretty dang consistent across the board.

Never thought I'd be this "lucky," heh.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

mp5 with silencer has no sound file or cant detect it for some reason i haven't tried the mp5 with out the silencer yet tho so i would assume that it still works fine love this mod also none of the weapon textures are showing up for me in game use it just uses a shotgun texture or the pistol texture for different kinds of guns not game breaking at all just a lil vanilla breaking

• 1 month later...

Ehy man, i downloaded this mod today and works, but none of the weapons sprite works, they are all displayed has a biliard stick for me.

Thanks for the mod btw!

This blows my mind. I don't have an answer for you.

Only thing I can think of is disabling any other mods you have, enabling Tommyguns, then restarting the program completely. I know with the new update it reloads after fiddling with mods, but it does not reload textures, thus the need to restart the program.

Ehy man, i downloaded this mod today and works, but none of the weapons sprite works, they are all displayed has a biliard stick for me.

Thanks for the mod btw!

This blows my mind. I don't have an answer for you.

Only thing I can think of is disabling any other mods you have, enabling Tommyguns, then restarting the program completely. I know with the new update it reloads after fiddling with mods, but it does not reload textures, thus the need to restart the program.

Thanks but after my 6 playground he decided to work correctly.

He was the only mod working, but now with the sprites working correctly i can manage to use other 2 mods ( Nature Takes over and the Radio Mod ) withtout problem.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I have a problem after I log off and back into the game all the AR15s and Survival Axes start showing up broken in all the containers if I log off and back on the second time all the ones in my inventory are broke too.  have you any ideas on why this is happening and how I can prevent it from doing so again?

There is no item called Taclight I looked into your files and there are scripts and recipes for this item but there is no item itself.

Maybe it will solve errors when running together my mod CraftHelper with yours  . :)

HI all I had hoped by now someone would have responded to my problem even if it was to say they weren't experiencing the same problem I've re-created several characters in sandbox mode and after collecting and using the AR and survival axe then exiting the game I log back in to find any new AR's or Survival axes broke and if I log off and back in all the ones in my inventory break as well.

i don't know what the problem is(perhaps me taking the lucky trait) but i seem to find new items in half of the container  I search, including Zombies. I think there might be a bug with the distribution file(or the lucky perk is overpowered). In 10 minutes in my last survival game, I already have 3 Ak, 2mp5, 1 remington, 2 cases of MRE,1 .22 pistol, ammo for all of those guns and other, and finally an ar-15.

It's pretty difficult trying to find a good balance with these weapons. I keep testing and keep lowering the chances, but I think you might be right about a bug in the distro system. It seems no matter how low I make it it stays about the same.

Uhh... yeah, it is. Lucky makes all items spawn minimum 1% of rolls. My mod fixed that. There's no point testing drop rates with lucky trait on.

There is no item called Taclight I looked into your files and there are scripts and recipes for this item but there is no item itself.

Maybe it will solve errors when running together my mod CraftHelper with yours  . :)

You sneaky duck, looking at the mod files. The taclight used to work as a flashlight on the AR-15, but with one of the updates it no longer functions correctly so I removed it (mostly) from the mod.

HI all I had hoped by now someone would have responded to my problem even if it was to say they weren't experiencing the same problem I've re-created several characters in sandbox mode and after collecting and using the AR and survival axe then exiting the game I log back in to find any new AR's or Survival axes broke and if I log off and back in all the ones in my inventory break as well.

Sorry bro, I was kind of in the same boat as you - hoping someone else had had this problem. Are you using other mods? Are you playing on steam? What version of the game do you have?