Question about 41 change on reloding

LegionDiablo

Hello

Yes I'm still only using build 40 as I like for the build 41 to be done before I move on.

All my information about build 41 is what I read or see in youtube videos and I did see one video where it explains 1 diference 

In build 40 you had to press R to eject the clip from the weapon, G to put bullets in it and R again to put the clip back in.

In build 41 the guy in a video said that just pressing R does all that now.

Now my question is what if I have like 3 full clips? In build 40 I would just click R 2 times to continue to fight and G to relode when I felt it is safe enough to do so. Will R insert a new full clip or start reloding the empty one or how do I control that?

Thanks

If your other magazine is full, the char will load the full magazine; if the other magazine is empty - the char will start loading bullets into an empty magazine and then insert it into the gun. If the magazine currently in the gaun is full and you have an empty mag in char's inventory, you need to select it separately and fill it up with bullets (either RMC > load or hold R > select option from the radial menu) Honestly, Build 41 is so different to Build 40 that this (using R to unload / reload / reinsert /what have you) does not make it easier ;) 

On 2/9/2021 at 11:14 AM, Pandorea said:

If your other magazine is full, the char will load the full magazine; if the other magazine is empty - the char will start loading bullets into an empty magazine and then insert it into the gun. If the magazine currently in the gaun is full and you have an empty mag in char's inventory, you need to select it separately and fill it up with bullets (either RMC > load or hold R > select option from the radial menu) Honestly, Build 41 is so different to Build 40 that this (using R to unload / reload / reinsert /what have you) does not make it easier ;) 

Makses me wish they give us an option to pick what reloading type we want :D

Archived