the game crashes when is barely started in build 41

cubicalboot

Bueno, me acabo de enterar de que había una compilación 41 en Project Zomboid, pero cuando trato de iniciarlo en un juego no puedo, justo después de la pantalla de carga "Así es como moriste", de repente sale del juego. Ya intenté descargar la calidad del juego, actualizar los controladores, iniciar el juego en 32 bits y me sigue sacando del juego, ¿hay alguna solución para este problema?

You can wait for the optimisation updates. I have the same problem, some of my friends with the same system specs as mine can run the game without any problem, i cant. You cant do anything but to wait for the optimisaton updates and hope for the best as the build 41 is in early access and will likely cause problem on any low-end computers

3 hours ago, Beard said:

¿Puede decirnos cuáles son las especificaciones de su sistema? Si su hardware está por debajo de los requisitos mínimos, no hay mucho más que pueda probar.

Processor: intel (R) celeron (R) CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz -Installed memory (RAM) 4.00GB (3.89 usable) 

22 minutes ago, cubicalboot said:

Processor: intel (R) celeron (R) CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz -Installed memory (RAM) 4.00GB (3.89 usable) 

Unfortunately those specs are below the minimum requirements for build 41 due to the weak integrated graphics card. I can only really recommend trying to lower settings or getting a dedicated card if possible, since the integrated card cannot handle the graphical improvements anymore.

19 minutes ago, Beard said:

Unfortunately those specs are below the minimum requirements for build 41 due to the weak integrated graphics card. I can only really recommend trying to lower settings or getting a dedicated card if possible, since the integrated card cannot handle the graphical improvements anymore.

oh too bad I guess I'll play the build in the future, thanks for the help

image.png