Few issues with account and registration code

EmoticonD

Question

I tried to play PZ on Desura but it says I have no games and when I checked my code Desura said my code was already redeemed.  My username also disappeared on the forums and I had to re-register.  Would anyone have any idea what's going on?  I can also prove I've purchased the game if needed.

Also if needed my purchase was made when Google Checkout was available.  My game just disappeared from my Desura library and my code has become invalid.

10 answers to this question

I tried to play PZ on Desura but it says I have no games and when I checked my code Desura said my code was already redeemed.  My username also disappeared on the forums and I had to re-register.  Would anyone have any idea what's going on?  I can also prove I've purchased the game if needed.

We swapped to a new forum, so everyone had to redo the credentials part. As far as the Desura goes, are you sure you haven't already redeemed it on a different Desura account at some other time?

If you can't get it sorted out you might try emailing Desura support with your proof of purchase and the key and maybe just asking if they can provide the username it's combined with so you can figure out if it's you or not.

If that still doesn't work you can email accounts@projectzomboid.com, but likelihood is Desura will need to sort it for you.

Archived