Mod for antizin from dying light?

Cabbot

I suggested something like this back in 2015 (zombrex, antizin, etc.). Seems like no one wants to delay their inevitable death though. The item probably cannot be replicated by crafting and would be exhausted. I personally would just start over if my character gets bitten now a days.

This is one part of the game that I hope gets a little more love/attention in the future. 

Right now if you get bit, and you start to get sick, you can just end the game right there. With NPCs, this might get a little spicier in that you'll have to monitor your companions to see if anyone is hiding a bite from you. This would help to give dying more significance to actual gameplay.

Not sure how to make the player's side of infection more interesting though. I like the idea of the old Romero zombies, where a bite just means you light a smoke and wait for the inevitable. But I also think this needs to be more interesting in terms of gameplay... like maybe if, after zombifying, you get a whole new phase to the game where you must now hunt and kill the living (albeit with highly reduced senses)!

Edited by trombonaught

Good points, only good thing would be to keep your skills currently. I totally agree with npcs that would diffidently be viable then. Even with the addition of npcs playing as a zombie would open up alot more opportunities to be had.