what are your prospects for future updates?

Sirvert

(first I want to make it clear that I used the google translator to write this topic, if the words or phrases seem confusing at some points, you already know why. Thanks to ZonaryQuasar who is keeping the Portuguese translation of the game updated :))
  This topic is intended for the details that you think will be implemented in the game in updates, we know what the developers have in their plans like: louisville, hunting and npcs. Leave your point of view in the comments below...

Optimization:
  The developers have ambitious plans for the updates to come, I believe there will be a significant improvement in optimization for projects like louisville for example not causing FPS drops, I imagine that these improvements will be made little by little and constantly.

Graphic:
  I honestly don't play for the quality of the graphics, but for the content of the game, we should have some small improvements regarding 3D items and corrected shelf sprites.

Map:
  In my opinion, after louisville, fort knox and other regions (perhaps some farms across the river) are incorporated into the map, places like west-point, muldraugh, rosewood and riverside become secondary cities with reduced looting and zpop, areas rural areas become scarce of resources, but with few zeds in the beginning, but large urban centers like louisville will be infested and with a lot of service, usually a rebalancing, but don't think that things will get any easier.
  We will probably see some random buildings likely to happen, like destroyed survivor camps, military roadblocks.

Migration:
  I didn't find anything about it that is in the developers' plans, but I believe there is a chance to implement a horde spawn system, which would wander and could have a chance to pass through the active map cells by the player (his base), then players like me, who isolate themselves on farms and surround walls, would have to worry about it, it would make the game more and more challenging as time went on
  As I mentioned above about the rebalancing that may happen, plundering would be easier, but since it would have less resources, it would be difficult to deal with giant hordes that roam around, its base could be surrounded by forcing you to flee it in haste.

Vehicles:
  Maybe over time some military vehicles and cargo trucks can be added, military vehicles would be more for collection or personal taste, trucks would be slow, but with a lot of cargo capacity, with the towing system that they recently added, in this case the my predictions are correct, you can add or remove parts, making a gigantic and slow truck, or something more practical.

Hunting:
  According to what I found on this forum, reddit and others, after the multiplayer b41 is finished, the developers will start working on the hunting system, correct me if I'm wrong.
  I expect a lot of varieties of animals, but nothing too absurd because the focus of the game is zombies, as the game has a realistic footprint we will not see wolves for example, because of the historical context, but for wolf lovers, I believe that mods will bring them with the same mechanics as the other animals.
  We will have aggressive, domestic animals like dogs and cats, probably with some dog breeds for example that would make players go crazy on the map looking for their favorite animals. I also think that it will not be so easy to tame animals, or they will run away or try to kill you etc ...
  Joining the hunt for npcs, maybe in isolated regions we will have hostile hunters, probably for now have some meta shooting event and in place a carcass of some animal, with zeds close by.
  Most likely we will have hunting zones, as well as foraging areas.
  I really hope that you have crazy boars that will damage your buildings and completely destroy your farm, and that they will run crazy out of the woods to attack you, it would be very fun and funny.

NPCs:
  I currently play with the mod superb survivors, which meets my expectations, despite some bugs and FPS drops, I must congratulate the developer of the mod. I will base myself a little on this mod, because I believe that many of his ideas may be in the plan of the developers, but otherwise it is clear.
  I saw in a print that these updates involving NPCs will be done gradually, and will have 3 steps if I'm not mistaken, I'll talk here as I think it will be in its final version.
  I believe that developers do not want to implement pre-defined groups and their first option is to make them appear randomly, but there is a chance that this will not be possible. I believe that each city will have a faction in its neighborhood, with the exception of rosewood and louisville, rosewood will probably have the chance for one group to dominate the prison and another group should emerge nearby, as louisville I believe there will be a definite -group which is resistance from the military, who over the days will tend to be invaded by zeds and various groups will emerge from the people who escaped, and there will probably be some campsites in the interior and smaller groups that will survive on farms and fortified buildings in the middle of cities.
  Factions will have relationships with each other, be they friendly or not, and I believe that at a certain point in the game in which the player is positioned, 2 blocks will be created, which the player will be the weakest, thus making his character be the difference, or it will simply be just another survivor shot in a possible conflict and not matter at all for the game's epilogue.
  We will probably have a faction management system, similar to the mod superb survivors, probably with the option of building farmland, warehouses, warehouses, probably the survivors will need sleeping quarters and beds, probably a patrol and patrol system similar to that of the architect prison, a system of professions that would perform tasks automatically. I think a very simple diplomacy guide and maybe a trading system similar to minecraft, but without emeralds.
  Perhaps NPC missions that make your relationship with a faction better, possibly a story mode, but nothing that the player is forced to follow.
  There must be several types of survivors, some stupid ones who will normally die in the first few days and end up distracting the zombies for you as well as in the superb survivors mode, some will be rare and will have professions like doctor, mechanic etc, the lonely survivors who will have more advanced AI and will be stubborn to join you, some crazy survivors who will want to kill you at any cost cannot be missing, and military NPCs who are left behind.
  We must have a lot of details too, like radio frequencies that will be used by the survivors, changes in scenarios like items disappearing from the shelves after a while, cars disappearing, that kind of details that the developers love to implement and make the game much more alive.

Comment below what you expect in the coming months and years before the official release, and I say again that what I wrote may not be implemented or be something entirely different, but just my opinion, I bought the game a few months ago and was impressed by the level of detail and the dedication of the developers in recent updates, I may have exaggerated in some details but I really think they will do much more than what I wrote above.

Archived