82nd Dread Korps - (41)

Avitus26

dk82.png.4690b8e480ab331f034dd7b3c663bab0.png

Hello fellow survivors!

I am Avitus Andastate of the emperors own 82DK, we are a Warhammer 40k imperial guard clan that currently plays the game "Foxhole" on steam.  We are a large community of over 1000 that prides itself on on our organisational capability and rank structure.  We are not a Mil-Sim clan but we do incorporate elements of it to ensure smooth chain of command.  Although the game foxhole is what we consider our main game but we do have two discords.  The first discord is our official server for our main game however our second is for playing a variety of games such as-

War thunder

Barotrama

Stellaris

Table Top simulator

To name just a small portion, however one game above all others has grabbed our attention.  Project Zomboid is a game the clan has played in periods of enthusiasm its complex world tests our organisation more than any other game we have played together.  With the release of build 41 we intend to release a whitelist RP server that will police griefing/hacking and allow us to set up what we hope to be one of the most eventful and immersive experiences available in PZ.  Each server wipe will have a new theme to deal with as the clan will be what we like to refer to as the "NPC faction".  While player groups will be limited to three to four people our NPC faction will be much larger.  Don't worry!  This is NOT a ploy to simply steam roll smaller groups, we see our role as more of a way to enrich the world with threat or benefit.  For instance a theme of an evil pharmaceutical company one reset may be replaced by a staffed and working hospital next reset.  The planning for the servers rules and parameters have yet to be discussed in detail and will take place closer to the 41 release.

Please fill in this small template if you wish to secure a spot.

-Character Name

-Profession

-Preferred Allocated spawn

-How many hours played in Project Zomboid do you have?

-Have you got experience in roleplay?

-Would you like to add anything else?

Click here for details about how to join our community-

https://www.guilded.gg/82DK/groups/nmD8gA3l/channels/63157dfe-42e0-462f-bb86-386d28384b68/voice

We are aware that 41 release is still some weeks and months away but feel free to join us to play some other games while we wait!

Development/Admin - 82DK is more than willing to take part in testing if numbers are required, this is something we have done before for several games in the past please don't hesitate to contact me should you require an organised large group of people for stress testing or anything in-between.

Thank you!

Edited by Avitus26

Okay first off I know y'all's kind cause I play Foxhole too and I've spent many hundred hours blowing your boys to the high heavens in a my Colonial battle-tank! Y'all's boys make for good target practice. :P I'd be down to clown in an RP server, this is the first one I've heard of potentially coming up whenever Update 41 drops so I'll throw my hat in.

Character Name: Noah McSlide

Profession: Forest Officer at the Otter Creek Outdoor Recreation Area 

Preferred Allocated Spawn: One of the many farmhouses north of Muldraugh.

Hours: 600ish

Experience: I've got a few hundred hours over the years but it's been a while.

29 minutes ago, DresdenBBQ said:

Okay first off I know y'all's kind cause I play Foxhole too and I've spent many hundred hours blowing your boys to the high heavens in a my Colonial battle-tank! Y'all's boys make for good target practice. :P I'd be down to clown in an RP server, this is the first one I've heard of potentially coming up whenever Update 41 drops so I'll throw my hat in.

Character Name: Noah McSlide

Profession: Forest Officer at the Otter Creek Outdoor Recreation Area 

Preferred Allocated Spawn: One of the many farmhouses north of Muldraugh.

Hours: 600ish

Experience: I've got a few hundred hours over the years but it's been a while.

Thank you for your interest in our server, Dresden.  Even if you are colonial filth we welcome a fellow Foxhole player with open arms. Your spawn location seems fine just keep in mind most people will be allocated to the East.  I'll DM you closer to release, until then ill look for you on the field. :P

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello i would like to join your server if possible.

Logan
Engineer
Ekron if possible if not then Rosewood

About 350 hours on Steam and roughly about 1000 hours off Steam more or less,not sure.(Have been playing since 2014)
Don't have any roleplaying experience on multiplayer servers.
I would like to add that I am heavily into RP and have been roleplaying almost every game i ever played. I think i would fit into your server very well.