Comment your irl traits here!

DXPOHIHIHI

I'm just curious to know if I'm the only worst traited person in the entire world or not, and I'll probably say I'd survive 10% on my own if things do happen, nah that's a lie, I'd die instantly.

My traits are:

+ Cook

+ Organized

+ Former Boy Scout

- Sleepyhead

- Weak

- Underweight

- Short-Sighted

- Clumsy

- Slow Learner

- High Thirst

- Hearty Appetite

- Out of Shape

- Prone to Illness

- Slow Healer

- Weak Stomach

All of these are literally accurate for me especially the Clumsy part, I'm even more noisier than a burglar alarm when I move. What are your traits?

I didn't count out the points so I'm not even sure it'd be possible to make a build like this but: (EDIT: I calculated, I have 3 more points left)

+Dexterous
+Fast Learner
+Light Eater
+First Aider
+Former Scout
+Hiker
+Gardener

+Brave
+Keen Hearing
+Organized

-Weak
-Slow Healer
-Underweight
-Weak Stomach
-Thin-Skinned
-Restless Sleeper
-Unlucky

I think that would pretty much sum me up. My biggest problems in Zomboid would likely come from the Thin-Skinned (I bruise and get cut soooo easily) and Restless Sleeper traits (I've tried playing with that one, IMPOSSIBLE). I generally have pretty good endurance, not so much arm strength, never healed properly from any surgeries and have stomach problems lol.

This was fun! Thanks :) I'd like to think I'd be alright for at least a month!

Garbage. +1 Point. 

Do I have to say more :)

Very IRL. Can take Fast driver -1 at least? Need to look at the positives. He he :c

Dow! But I have +6 points to spear since Unemployed! 

So I need to find negative traits that need positive points? You know. Min Max is a must for a true "Gamer". 

Dam dam daam!

I just used the only vanilla one that exist! (Fast Driver :P)

Mmmm. Not even shitposting am I good at. Still here typing. Garbage.

-6 points trait? 

Well I'm from the future and can save scum? There I got it!

Garbage.+1

Unemployed. 

Gamer -6 

Fast Driver -1

And I got my family and animals. Nice. 

No but modeling your IRL traits from the game is silly. That do just not work well.

Add the skill tree and create some IRL traits for people to come up with and we will talk a good challenge to be had. XD  

Edit:  Slow Healer? How can you be a slow healer DXPOHIHIHI

That do not even make sense. Wounds heal quite equal person to person. Outside of the wounds being disturbed or not properly managed there is no proper slow healer without some serious birth illness. Know people that do not stop bleeding and need extra care. But not ones magickly taking twice as long for to heal there broken bone XD  

46 minutes ago, Turbo50 said:

Edit:  Slow Healer? How can you be a slow healer DXPOHIHIHI

That do not even make sense. Wounds heal quite equal person to person. Outside of the wounds being disturbed or not properly managed there is no proper slow healer without some serious birth illness. Know people that do not stop bleeding and need extra care. But not ones magickly taking twice as long for to heal there broken bone XD  

False. People heal at different rates. That's why when you get out of a surgery they say it can "take up to a month" instead of "you'll have recovered in exactly a week". Some people recover more quickly, some people develop complications more frequently. It took me a month to recover from a surgery that "most people" only take half a week to recover from. And no, I don't have an underlying condition, my body reacts to wounds and trauma differently because, well, people are different. 

And yes, some people will "magically" (since it's the word you used) need more time to heal from broken bones than other people.

54 minutes ago, orikamii said:

False. People heal at different rates. That's why when you get out of a surgery they say it can "take up to a month" instead of "you'll have recovered in exactly a week". Some people recover more quickly, some people develop complications more frequently. It took me a month to recover from a surgery that "most people" only take half a week to recover from. And no, I don't have an underlying condition, my body reacts to wounds and trauma differently because, well, people are different. 

And yes, some people will "magically" (since it's the word you used) need more time to heal from broken bones than other people.

Not implying anything negative or something. Just asking since I had no clue it was that big difference in wound recovery times. Imagined you meant that you where sick for many days then most people or something taking that trait :)  Our bodies are quite some magic to be able to handle some lighter scratches or cuts with little no no help. But ones bandaged up and some time have passed I would not think the individual without outside factors would have a big effect on healing times. Unless some really bad uncommon innless or ones age affecting it.  

Found it being kind of unrealistic to have that as a trait but you are probably totally right.  Lucky to not have needed any stiches or broken anything in my life time. Know some really have to take a paper cut seriously or falling on asphalt and starting to bleed. Since there blood do not what do you say in English? Stop the bleeding by itself? And paper cuts are bloody dangerous to anyone inflicted by them. Have friends losing fingers over it In office work! Like DAM. Got to take blood serious. 

Well then. To bad for you if you fall out of a window to get away from a Z then. Fun times with bone fractures! You got some positive traits from that trade yea? Like inconspicuous?  Well.. Is that a bad or good trait IRL?  XD

On 1/27/2021 at 3:16 PM, orikamii said:

This was fun! Thanks :) I'd like to think I'd be alright for at least a month!

Sorry to burst your bubble. But to call yourself alright is kind of not IRL possible.  I mean if the past year have not made you relisted how sad and pointless it would be to stay alive in a situation where 90% of the population outright die to be "alright". Alive and alright is quite a difference. One can survive quite some stuff. But to be alight afterword is a very unlikely thing to happen in the worst cases. 

Not to even speak of them hunting you and wanting you dead? That part alone should spook even the coldest of harts. Well outside of some of the rich that would just look at zombies as a big burden and ruined there money making and luxury. Almost everyone would cry there eyes dry if alive after even a few days of this shit going down. IRL. Outside of some psychopaths or whatever you call that kind of people with the English words.  Hard enough having to put down a cat or a dog :c 

Or even a animal that you have run over with a car and will only do it a favor. One of the few times a gun would be a good tool to have. Spades are hard to use :c :c :c

24 minutes ago, orikamii said:

@Turbo50 There's really no need to be so serious here. We're having a light-hearted conversation in fun. Relax ;)

If I was wrong the I was wrong. And calling something magic for not knowing better is irritating. I mean a healing prosses would be longer if your not staying in bed or doing what is necessary for a wound to heal. No idea personal randomness or rather genes had such a big impact on the time to recover from a operation or something huge like that. Imagined most of the time was the healing and the rest of the time was the body starting to go back to normal and stop fighting for it's life to recover.  Like from 2 day to a week depending on person. 

I was sure it was that part of the recovery that was different from people to people. Not the rate of self generating. 

Kind of fitting with PZ.  You know the fact the Z's can have come from trying to make super soldiers by playing with genes or something.  Or just from the argument about Waffles vs Pancakes. Cows? Anyways it probably was us humans screwing up as usual.

And I just find it funny to call oneself alright in a scenario worse then just turning into a Z all the suddenly at 09:00.. XD That sounds all right to me. Not to see the world fall into a nightmare. 

I rather be the earliest Z's then be alive in this nightmare game. Find it distasteful to sit on my 3 postictal fridge's and counters full of metal cans of food without feeling at least a bit sad.  BACK TO READING SKILL BOCKS !!! XD   Or we are going on worm diet! 

I honestly would think it would become IRL so boring and lonely living in a world like this after a week or 2. Like that is just as big part of the game as anything. What to do now? Fish? Grow foot as a hobby? Burn churches for a laugh? Well that is kind of funny in a sick way.    

14 hours ago, orikamii said:

Agreed, when I get a wound from a scratch while I was cooking, the wound lasted for like 4 days and it still hurts like wth my sister can heal in just a day or just hours while mine takes forever, especially when I get a bruise, they heal like for weeks, or even a month or so.

13 hours ago, Turbo50 said:

Sorry to burst your bubble. But to call yourself alright is kind of not IRL possible.  I mean if the past year have not made you relisted how sad and pointless it would be to stay alive in a situation where 90% of the population outright die to be "alright". Alive and alright is quite a difference. One can survive quite some stuff. But to be alight afterword is a very unlikely thing to happen in the worst cases. 

Not to even speak of them hunting you and wanting you dead? That part alone should spook even the coldest of harts. Well outside of some of the rich that would just look at zombies as a big burden and ruined there money making and luxury. Almost everyone would cry there eyes dry if alive after even a few days of this shit going down. IRL. Outside of some psychopaths or whatever you call that kind of people with the English words.  Hard enough having to put down a cat or a dog :c 

Or even a animal that you have run over with a car and will only do it a favor. One of the few times a gun would be a good tool to have. Spades are hard to use :c :c :c

Well tbh being holed up in your house with limited food supply and depending on where you live juggles the variables of your survival rate. Take mine for example, I live in a jampacked rural area, even populated than muldraugh that's for sure. Whilst the grocery store is very far. Chances depends on where your standing. Plus Unlike in project zomboid you don't know anything about killing or hitting someone till they're down. Plus I'm pretty sure the average person can get tired from just a few swings on a weapon lol, well I mean you can have higher rates depending on how you move and how the zombies are if they're real.

am confident with me... military experience, burglar, last job was nurse... kind of immune to depression cuz got nothing to loose really... living in a 600 inhabitant village... my friend living next house work as a killer in a slaughterhouse he's tall big and he ain't running fast (and am sure he's the kind to die as hero). by the two of us we can clear the village... most of people are 80y + so ... some of em don't even have teeth anymore.

1 hour ago, Arsenlupin said:

am confident with me... military experience, burglar, last job was nurse... kind of immune to depression cuz got nothing to loose really... living in a 600 inhabitant village... my friend living next house work as a killer in a slaughterhouse he's tall big and he ain't running fast (and am sure he's the kind to die as hero). by the two of us we can clear the village... most of people are 80y + so ... some of em don't even have teeth anymore.

XD

Sounds like your already months into the game.

And really even if you got nothing to lose depression is still a thing knowing what have happened to everyone else in the world. I assure you it is not rouses and glory. 

After it is safe again a year down the line or so. (all Z should be dead) you are still in the position of having to be in the job of sustaining yourself. 

Farming. Looting. Water gathering, Avoiding sickness from rotting corpses and spoiled food. And a lack of luxury of today. No internet purchases or entertainment since everything is online nowadays. Back then in 93 just raid a rental store. But really just existing in a dead place would be bad enough. 

There are people living in the woods in a Z like life style. But they are still in some way reliant on other humans. Or at least know there is somewhere to go if they can not stand the loneliness.  

It would have a few pros but the guilt and sadness for everyone else. And then we got stuff like the risk of nukes going off and all the stuff that might go down during the first few days. And the slight possibility of raiders. I mean humans are the biggest enemy around. Not Z in this case. Even the military might become raiders since they got the weapons and a tough group of survivors trained for something like this. 

Just going into a pig pen in Project Zomboid is sad enough I think. Not to talk about finding humans dead indoors ect ect. And it would be a tough year to keep yourself alive from the Z's. It is easy to kill a group of them in game. But in real life that would be hard. 

On 1/29/2021 at 2:39 PM, Turbo50 said:

XD

Sounds like your already months into the game.

social disctancing for covid19 was a releif.

kind of... went to "Nice" (city in france) peoples are wandering in streets because all restaurants/bar are close and once you spend your money in the few open shop...there is nothing to do but wander being hungry...

it did start already , didn't it?

Not considering the points available / spent

+Adrenaline Junkie

+Cat's Eyes

+Graceful

+Keen Hearing

+Light Eater

+Gymnast

+Runner

+Self Defense Class

-Cowardly & Brave depending on the situation / circumstances. On default i think it would be more toward cowardly. I used to climb trees, rooftops and other semi dangerous stuff when young tho, and some slips/falls could have been fatal (had to overcome the fear of heights to do that so i guess that would count as brave).

-Feeble (probably below average raw strength)

-Hemophobic

-Out of Shape

-Short Sighted (not wearing glasses, but see distant details blurry)

-Slow Learner

-Slow Reader

-Underweight (slight)

Me:

+Brave

+Fast Learner

+Fast Reader

+Keen Hearing

+Organized

+Stout

+Self Defense Class

+Angler

+Resilient

+Fast Healer

+Doesn't exist as a trait, but skill wise a decent bonus to guns/shooting, and basic first aid.

-High Thirst

-Hearty Eater

-Out of Shape

-There aren't traits for this but due to a back injury from a car accident (not my fault) I'd have a fairly steep penalty to sleeping anywhere without a proper bed which would affect my mobility and ability to carry stuff if I didn't get good rest after periods of high activity. Any time I slept somewhere unusual I'd wake up in quite a bit of pain that would last a good while. It would definitely be a concern.

My wife:

+Fast Learner

+Fast Reader

+Cook

+Athletic

+Graceful

+Sewer

+Self Defense Class

+Wakeful

+Light Eater

+Also a bonus to guns/shooting.

-Hemophobic (which should probably be called Hemophobia?)

-Slow Healer

Archived