Error 221 y se sale del juego automaticamente

Manu

Question

Buenos días

El problema que tengo al probar la última beta (41.50) es que al iniciar partida me sale el cartel rojo de error 221 y se sale del juego.

Juego a través de steam

La versión 40 me va perfectamente

Un saludo y gracias

7 answers to this question

Buenas

He probado eso y también he desinstalado, borrado todas las carpetas y volver a instalar y nada, ahora se sale automáticamente cuando la pantalla de inicio que pone the indie Stone

Tengo un portátil procesador Intel Core i7 4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz

6 GB RAM

Sistema operativo 64bits, procesador x64

Gracias de antemano

En primer lugar gracias por la ayuda,

Se terminó todas las suscriciones de los mods de la workshop, él borrado la carpeta y he archivo el juego y lo he vuelto a la instalación y en la versión 41 no pasa de la pantalla de indie stone y se sale automaticamente, como la versión 40 va perfecto.
Si no ves ninguna solucione esperare a nuevas acutalizaciones a ver si asi funciona mas adelante, por que no se me ocurre nada más.

Un saludo y gracias

console.txt

At this error I would have some suggestions, first try going to "C: \ Users \ YourUserName \ Zomboid" and just delete everything in there except the "Saves" folder, some files can become unreadable there when switching between versions, and that can cause the main menu bug that you just had, other than that it seems like you have an integrated graphics card, which is not great for running build 41 due to the graphical improvements.
I can only suggest 3 things when it comes to integrated cards:

1. Make sure your drivers are up to date from the official website

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81496/Intel-HD-Graphics-4600

2. Run the game in 32 bit mode by going to your game folder

Steam Library > Rightclick ProjectZomboid > Properties > Local Files > Browse Local Files

And running the "ProjectZomboid32.bat"

3. Lower any settings in the options, lower the puddle quality, turn texture compression on

From the console it seems like you have a ton of mods enabled, I recommend disabling all of the mods and check whether you get the error again.
You can also go to "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid" and delete the "mods" folder to stop all mods from loading at game launch.

Archived