IWBUMS FOR STEAM

Malgani10

Hi, everyone.

i would like to ask anyone about the updates for steam, i bought the game and the IWBUMS version is amazing, but there are two things really annoying, first of all, whats going on with the coop mode, the only chance steam gives you is to play with splited screen and one of the players has to use the joystick, wich is not possible... but also there are many bugs such as the one with bottle of water, if you dont know what im talking about is that you cant fill any bottle or even drink. also i started a new gam a few days ago and i couldn build barricades on the windows, i had to start a new game because of that one. anyway, if someone knos anything please tell me because i lov ethe game, but i just cant play it, and... i know this is a classic, but i payed for it. 

thanks guys! 

maybe you don't know that the IWBUMS version is a beta for the new update they will do. so it is not complete at the moment. for this reason you see they are reporting the bugs here. I'm sorry but you can't complain that you can't play an update they are still testing. the stable version at the moment is 40.43

Edited by Manta

On 1/24/2021 at 6:36 AM, Malgani10 said:

Hi, everyone.

i would like to ask anyone about the updates for steam, i bought the game and the IWBUMS version is amazing, but there are two things really annoying, first of all, whats going on with the coop mode, the only chance steam gives you is to play with splited screen and one of the players has to use the joystick, wich is not possible... but also there are many bugs such as the one with bottle of water, if you dont know what im talking about is that you cant fill any bottle or even drink. also i started a new gam a few days ago and i couldn build barricades on the windows, i had to start a new game because of that one. anyway, if someone knos anything please tell me because i lov ethe game, but i just cant play it, and... i know this is a classic, but i payed for it. 

thanks guys! 

1. MP for new animations build (build 41) is being worked on and is not available for general players just yet 

2. What do you mean "..use joystick, which is not possible"? You can't figure it out or your joystick doesn't work or what?

3. If you have a bottle of water in your main inventory the char will drink automatically from that bottle. You don't need to make the char "drink" from it

4. If you can't fill an empty bottle by RMC a tap / water source - has the water cut off? Do you have any mods enabled?

5. Do you have a hammer, planks and nails (out of the box) in your char's main inventory to barricade? Again, any mods? 

If you do have mods, disable them and try a new game without any mods to see if that helps with any / all the issues descrived above.

On 1/26/2021 at 7:43 AM, Manta said:

maybe you don't know that the IWBUMS version is a beta for the new update they will do. so it is not complete at the moment. for this reason you see they are reporting the bugs here. I'm sorry but you can't complain that you can't play an update they are still testing. the stable version at the moment is 40.43

wasn´t complaining, just asking, thanks for the data, anyway

Edited by Malgani10

On 1/26/2021 at 8:54 AM, Pandorea said:

1. MP for new animations build (build 41) is being worked on and is not available for general players just yet 

2. What do you mean "..use joystick, which is not possible"? You can't figure it out or your joystick doesn't work or what?

3. If you have a bottle of water in your main inventory the char will drink automatically from that bottle. You don't need to make the char "drink" from it

4. If you can't fill an empty bottle by RMC a tap / water source - has the water cut off? Do you have any mods enabled?

5. Do you have a hammer, planks and nails (out of the box) in your char's main inventory to barricade? Again, any mods? 

If you do have mods, disable them and try a new game without any mods to see if that helps with any / all the issues descrived above.

2. try using it, bro, its a game for keyboard and mouse.
3. there is a bug with the water, im not the first to notice.
4. its not that the water is cutted off, is, again, a bug.
5. thanks for the tuto, but it happens also with barricades, i had to restart a game because of that reason,

i dont know why you get so angry... are you the developer???

On 1/28/2021 at 12:05 PM, Pandorea said:

Yes, I am a part of the dev team and no I am not / did not get angry (apologies if it did come across tht way - it was not my intent)

I do not get issues reported as "it's broken!" without any details. How are we suppose to fix that? 

noted, im not angry either, this is not a typical "i paid for this game!" thing.. but anyway, how can i show you that problem? i have a video in wich i try to drink from the sink but after right click the option doesnt appear, if i show you that you may think, well... thats because there is no longer water in the house, but maybe the day after that i can drink, an other thing i can show is a video trying to light a campfire with all the materials needed, and again, after right click you cant see that option.

without considering that, the game is great, everyone cans ee that, i wast complaining, again, is just.. this is the best place to ask.

Edited by Malgani10